Help me out, I'm stuck!!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries,
It’s me again…about the same story too. My current main character is called [name_f]Leocadia[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Marjolie[/name_f] Lumirekh ‘[name_f]Leda[/name_f]’ and I like her name but I don’t love it. I don’t think [name_f]Leocadia[/name_f] sounds mischievious enough for a teenage girl who’s a troublemaker and tends to make her own rules. -Name- Lumirekh is of [name_m]French[/name_m], Scandinavian, Russian origin and her parents are called Grigoriy and [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f]. She is their only biological child. They have a somewhat gothic naming style and I feel like [name_f]Leocadia[/name_f] is not gothic enough, I feel [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] or [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] are more gothic. I need something that works as a long name but has potential to be shortened to something quite cute.

Also, a potential love interest of Lumirekh is a boy of Italian - Scandi origin, he’s very posh, arrogoant, spoiled but extremely intelligent. Currently I’ve been toying around with [name_m]Soren[/name_m], [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m], [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] & [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m], but I feel none of these name incorporate him. His surname is Malinovski and his parents are [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] and [name_f]Flavia[/name_f]. He’s honey blonde with a strong jawline, a golden brown tan, tall and chocolate eyed.

Quirky names for other characters are also appreciated.

I see you suggested [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f], which has the great possible nicknames of [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]. [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] could go by [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Ronia[/name_f], [name_m]Ron[/name_m], or [name_u]Ronnie[/name_u] too. I think both could make cool names for the character. [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and [name_f]Ronia[/name_f] sound especially spunky and mischievous to me.

I hope this was helpful!

You could do [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] or [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] or combine them, and I think [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] is a good name for the love interest.

For the MC:
Belladonna ([name_f]Belle[/name_f]/[name_f]Bella[/name_f]/[name_f]Donna[/name_f]/[name_f]Elle[/name_f]/[name_f]Ella[/name_f])
[name_f]Desdemona[/name_f] ([name_f]Mona[/name_f])
[name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] ([name_f]Enna[/name_f])
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f] (Panda/[name_f]Ora[/name_f]/[name_f]Dora[/name_f]/[name_u]Andy[/name_u])
[name_f]Remember[/name_f] ([name_u]Remy[/name_u])
[name_f]Ursula[/name_f] ([name_f]Ursa[/name_f]/[name_f]Sula[/name_f]
[name_f]Veruca[/name_f] ([name_f]Vera[/name_f])
[name_f]Nimue[/name_f]
[name_f]Violetta[/name_f] ([name_f]Etta[/name_f]/ [name_f]Viola[/name_f])
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_f]Ana[/name_f]/[name_f]Anya[/name_f])

For love interest:
[name_m]Alessandro[/name_m]
[name_m]Amadeo[/name_m]
[name_m]Aurelio[/name_m]
[name_m]Faustino[/name_m]
[name_m]Giovanni[/name_m]
[name_m]Luciano[/name_m]
[name_m]Maurizio[/name_m]
[name_m]Salvatore[/name_m] (I know a kid named this so to me it’s not weird)
[name_m]Valentino[/name_m]