Help me out of my rut

[name]Hi[/name] all,

I recently found out we are expecting and I’m hoping to get some name suggestions based on my style. I’m in that frustrating spot where i feel like i have some good names that i like, but none that are THE one and nothing i see is really doing anything for me. Opinions (good or bad) on any of the names on my list are also welcome. Maybe one of these names is the one i just need to hear some good feedback on it. I should mention that i have a 2 year old named [name]Graham[/name]. So far this is my list:

Boys: (i like all of these but not sure i would actually use any of them)
[name]Frank[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Heath[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]

Girs: ([name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Jules[/name] i could actually see myself using)
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Jules[/name]
[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Gwyneth[/name]

Thanks so much in advance! looking forward to what people have to say!

[name]Graham[/name] is cute!

I like [name]Gwyneth[/name] a lot. Are you ok with both kids starting with “G”? I don’t think it would be bad, but it seems like some people feel strongly one way or another. I like [name]Jules[/name] as a nn, but personally prefer [name]Julia[/name] as the full name ([name]Julia[/name] could be seen as a compromise between [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Jules[/name]). [name]Blair[/name] isnt my style, but I don’t dislike it- I just usually prefer more feminine girl names.

For your boys… [name]Graham[/name] could be seen as a surname, do you like that style? If so, maybe [name]Carter[/name], [name]Clark[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]James[/name], [name]Blake[/name], etc. might be a good fit for you? I could see [name]Arthur[/name] or [name]Patrick[/name] as middle names paired with any of these one syllable masculine names.

Good luck!!

[name]Graham[/name] is a great name. I love [name]Arthur[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name]. My dh recently pitched “[name]Heath[/name]” to me… not sure how I feel about it. But needless to say, our list looks similar! Other boy names we’ve tossed around: [name]Peter[/name], [name]Nathan[/name], [name]Vincent[/name].

For girls, I love [name]Gwyneth[/name] and wished Dh hadn’t nixed it. I am a huge fan of [name]Julia[/name] or [name]Julianne[/name] nn “[name]Jules[/name].” [name]Georgia[/name] is very sweet… it’s a name that has recently grown on me. I am blanking on further suggestions for girls!

I think [name]Heath[/name] is perfect for [name]Graham[/name]. For the girls, I really like [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Gwyneth[/name] with [name]Graham[/name].

From your lists, I like [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Heath[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] with [name]Graham[/name]. Here are some other suggestions.

Boy

[name]Duncan[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Franklin[/name] (instead of [name]Frank[/name])
[name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Douglas[/name]
[name]Porter[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Stuart[/name]/[name]Stewart[/name]
[name]Miller[/name]
[name]Davis[/name]
[name]Preston[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Fraser[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name]
[name]Sidney[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Trevor[/name]
[name]Neil[/name]/[name]Niall[/name]

Girl

[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]/[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Florence[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name]
[name]Louise[/name]

I love [name]Heath[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] to go with [name]Graham[/name]! I love [name]Jules[/name], but I don’t know if it will be a full first name or if it’s just a nickname.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! From your suggestions i like [name]Vincent[/name], [name]Everett[/name], and [name]Thomas[/name] (although that’s my brothers name so wouldn’t use)
[name]Heath[/name] seems to be a frontrunner off my list…it is defintily growing on me:) And i think i am the only person on earth that prefers [name]Jules[/name] over the more formal [name]Julia[/name]/[name]Juliet[/name], and i can’t really explain why i just do :slight_smile:

I really like your boys names - [name]Heath[/name] is lovely. A favourite of mine is [name]Hart[/name].

I also think [name]Jules[/name] does work as a full first name, and it’s not as common as the other variants. I would go with that.