Help me pick a favorite!

See the results of this poll: Which would make the best sister to Harrison? All middle names are family names.

Respondents: 54 (This poll is closed)

• Anna Belle : 1 (2%)
  • Rosalie Carol : 15 (28%)
  • Emmeline Carol : 12 (22%)
  • Emily Anne : 5 (9%)
  • Josephine James : 9 (17%)
  • Theodora Stacie : 2 (4%)
  • Eliza Anne: 10 (19%)

I, personally, am a huge sucker for the name [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]. A close second has got to be [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], though!

I went for [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_u]Josie[/name_u] would be so cute! [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is my other contender, but I’m not a fan of [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Bell[/name_u].

The only ones I really don’t like are [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], which sounds like a strange attempt to break up [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f], which is very generic. The other names on the list are all lovely.

I voted for [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Carol[/name_f] very much, too.

I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] would be a nice combination, too, and I’d suggest [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Carol[/name_f] rather than [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

I agree that [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] sounds broken up and it’s not my favorite but my husband is not fond of [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]. I’m strongly leaning toward [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] right now and we’re trying to call the baby [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] to see if it fits. Thank you for your help!

I think they all go fine with [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], so I voted for my favorite: [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Carol[/name_f]!

I loved both [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Carol[/name_f], but i went with the first.

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Carol[/name_f] got my vote (she’s so lovely!), but I love so many of these. I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], etc., but would prefer to see [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] (or even [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]) _____ over [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Carol[/name_f] or even [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] would be gorgeous.

Good luck!