Help me pick a name!!!

We are down to two names and DH is letting me decide which one.

Elowyn/[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] - we will call her winnie or elli. I think I prefer [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] - We will call her [name_f]Rose[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is gorgeous and classic. I love the nickname [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], which is spunky and underused. Both your options are gorgeous, but [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is my favorite.

I see why it’s not an easy task choosing! They’re both stunning. I think I slightly prefer [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], it is also less common.
But you can’t go wrong with either of them, as I said both the names are really pretty.

Both are gorgeous, but I prefer [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], it’s more unusual.

Before I begin my response, let me just say this: Your daughter is going to have a wonderful name either way! However, I’d give the edge to [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]. It’s classic, melodic, and elegant. I also think it will be easier to wear throughout life, in terms of pronunciation.

That’s really difficult as they’re both nice. Does either suit your surname better? If I had to pick I’d say [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] as I don’t actually adore [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] as much as I do [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] (or [name_f]Rose[/name_f]).

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]!! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] are both so cute!

They are both beautiful but I think [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is my favorite.

Elowyn is unique but not odd. I love writing it out and think it would be adorable for a young girl / baby and elegant as she matures. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is very feminine and I would see if the name matches your baby when you meet her. Also, depending on the middle and last name that could change things. [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] you have it narrowed down to two names! Well done.

I vote for Ellowyn. Ellowyn [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is cute.

I prefer [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] as I think it is a bit more classic and refined. And [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is so cute!

That’s such a tough choice! They’re both beautiful names and you can’t go wrong either way in my opinion. [name_f]Every[/name_f] time I think I’ve decided on one of them, I go back to the other one! I will say that I prefer the [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] spelling and I’m with you, I would prefer [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] as a nickname over [name_f]Elli[/name_f].

I like them both! I slightly prefer Elowyn especially because of nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f].