Help me pick a name!

Posted in Quickpoll but thought I’d get a wider opinion here. Finally got my combos down to 3 (Thanks Berries), now help me choose a favourite?

Sibling to [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] nn [name_u]Rory[/name_u]

• Emmett [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
  • Leandro [name_m]Tomás[/name_m]
  • Koa [name_u]James[/name_u]

0 voters

I really like all three options, but I think [name_m]Leandro[/name_m] [name_m]Tomás[/name_m] fits best with [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]! And [name_m]Leo[/name_m] would be wonderful with [name_u]Rory[/name_u] if you decide to use a nickname.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Emmett is my favourite I think.

Thomas is an honour name for my Grandad, and I can just imagine him loving a little [name_m]Leo[/name_m]!

And I love [name_u]Koa[/name_u] too, thought a shorter name would go better with [name_u]Rory[/name_u].

Keep going round in circles haha

Leandro [name_m]Tomás[/name_m] is gorgeous

1 Like

Thank you!

Surname is [name_u]French[/name_u] sounding, similar to ‘Alabon’

I love [name_u]Koa[/name_u], and [name_u]Koa[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is brilliant! [name_u]Rory[/name_u] and [name_u]Koa[/name_u] are so cute together too! :heart:

1 Like

@ashthedreamer thank you! I love [name_u]Koa[/name_u], took ages to find a middle name though

1 Like

My Hawaiian self likes [name_u]Koa[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]. :joy: [name_u]James[/name_u] is my cousin’s name, & I loveeeeeeeee [name_u]Jameson[/name_u], & [name_u]Koa[/name_u] is a beautiful, unisex, strong name. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] and [name_m]Leandro[/name_m] [name_m]Tomás[/name_m] are perfect for siblings! [name_u]Rory[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] work wonderfully together too :slight_smile:

Bumping this, any more opinions?

Leandro is the most handsome and distinctive.