Help me pick a top two!

See the results of this poll: Which two names do you like the best together?

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• Charlie and Ezra : 12 (19%)
  • Charlie and George : 19 (30%)
  • Charlie and Jasper : 12 (19%)
  • Ezra and George : 4 (6%)
  • Ezra and Jasper : 9 (14%)
  • George and Jasper: 7 (11%)

I think [name]Charles[/name] and [name]George[/name] are great together! [name]George[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] would be my second pairing.

I think either [name]Charles[/name] and [name]George[/name] for a very formal, regal feel, or [name]Ezra[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] for a bit more modern twist.

[name]Charlie[/name] and [name]George[/name] sound the best together in my opinion.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]George[/name] :slight_smile:

I love [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Ezra[/name] together! I think they play off each other really well. While I like [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]George[/name] a lot, I don’t love them as FNs as much as I do as MNs, so I instinctively opted for [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Ezra[/name]. :slight_smile: I think [name]Charlie[/name], [name]Ezra[/name], and [name]Jasper[/name] would be perfect together, though! [name]Jasper[/name] ties [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Ezra[/name] together really well.

Good luck!

I have voted for [name]Ezra[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] / [name]Ezra[/name] and [name]George[/name] - my favourite being the first set.

I’m pretty tired of hearing the name [name]Charlie[/name], it’s the 5th most popular boys name in the UK and it just seems so bland to me. [name]Charlie[/name] paired with [name]George[/name] just seems a little overdone for me; I know several sibsets with boys named [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]George[/name]. That’s just my opinion though, popularity might now bother you.

[name]Ezra[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] are pretty unique choices in the UK - [name]Ezra[/name] is at #406 (96 born in 2010) and [name]Jasper[/name] #152 (389 born in 2010). Whereas together there were over 11,000 [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]George[/name]'s born that year.

I’ve always had a soft spot for the name [name]George[/name], after a little boy, who was possibly the most adorable little boy ever and that’s why I was gave a second vote to [name]Ezra[/name] and [name]George[/name]. I do think [name]Charlie[/name] & [name]George[/name] are nice though, but I much prefer the more modern sounding sibset of [name]Ezra[/name] & [name]Jasper[/name].