Help me pick my baby's name!

I am due in 2 days, and I still couldn’t decide my baby girl’s name. Here are the options ;

• [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

Which one sounds more sophisticated ? Please help me select !

3 Likes

I think [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] sounds incredibly sophisticated!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply ! Would you prefer [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] or [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] ?

I like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f].

2 Likes

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Cathrine[/name_f] sounds the most sophisticated, however my favorite name you have is [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Cathrine[/name_f]

1 Like

I personally would go with [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]! Although I love [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], both names are rather popular at the moment (at least where I am located), so I think [name_f]Aria[/name_f] adds a great twist and balance

1 Like

I think both are lovely and sound equally as sophisticated. I think [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] lends itself a little better to the nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f], if you’re interested in that (though I think [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f] is totally fine too). Both feel very timeless and sophisticated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much !

1 Like

Good luck on choosing, and congratulations in advance on your little girl. :orange_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choices!

If you’re going for sophistication, I would vote for [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] feels regal and sophisticated, whereas [name_f]Aria[/name_f], as beautiful as it is, feels more cute and modern.

I would choose [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] > [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], because [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] offers both a elegant full name and a cute nickname (Belle, Bells, [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_u]Issy[/name_u], etc.)

As for [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] vs [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], I agree with starless - [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] quickly goes to [name_f]Bella[/name_f] very intuitively. [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] could have the nickname [name_f]Bella[/name_f] as well, but [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] makes more sense in my opinion.

Congratulations on your baby girl! Wishing for a safe and happy birth. :slight_smile: :white_heart:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]! Very timeless and lovely!

1 Like

Loved your comment ! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aria Catherine & Isabelle Catherine are both beautiful! For more sophistication, I would vote for Isabelle Catherine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m split between [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. Both sound sophisticated to me… it’s just a matter of which one works best for you. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you want a longer name or a shorter name? I think, for me, it would depend on last name also.

[name_f]Belle[/name_f] or [name_f]Bella[/name_f] could certainly work as a nickname for [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is elegant and sophisticated

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is the most sophisticated.

1 Like

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

1 Like

i love isabelle! isabelle catherine sounds super sophisticated, and you could call her bella as a nickname

1 Like

[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] > [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Izzy[/name_u] would be a cute nickname! [name_f]My[/name_f] daughter’s middle name is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and sometimes we call her first name + [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f]. :heart:

1 Like