Help me pick one?

See the results of this poll: Which is better?

Respondents: 41 (This poll is closed)

• Caroline Kyle : 10 (24%)
  • Noa Belle : 27 (66%)
  • Ava Brett: 4 (10%)

I’m sorry, but I think you forgot to add the names, deary :slight_smile:

I created a poll. haha! Well, I thought I did. Anyways, I have narrowed it down to [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Kyle[/name], [name]Ava[/name] [name]Brett[/name], and [name]Noa[/name] [name]Belle[/name]

I voted for the lovely [name]Noa[/name] [name]Belle[/name]. [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] are pretty names, but the middles are so masculine! [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Belle[/name] would also be nice ([name]Ava[/name] [name]Belle[/name] seems a bit short, but still sweet).

Where did you find [name]Kyle[/name] or [name]Brett[/name] for girls middles? I have to agree and say they seem too masculine paired with the beautiful [name]Ava[/name] and sophisticated [name]Caroline[/name]… how about all three [name]Ava Noa Belle[/name] ? I also like [name]Caroline Belle[/name] :slight_smile: Or [name]Nora Bella[/name]? I couldn’t help sharing those with you because they are names from my list that sadly probably won’t be used :frowning: GL!!

I voted for [name]Noa[/name] [name]Belle[/name] even though I really dislike [name]Noa[/name]. [name]Kyle[/name] is a boys name to me and I hate seeing it on a girl and I know a guy named [name]Brett[/name] and that’s a boys name to me too. Maybe [name]Britt[/name]? I would have chosen Caroline Belle if it were a choice.

Though it is not a choice, I like [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Belle[/name]!!! To me, the other names are far too masculine to pair with such feminine, pretty names…

I love the sound of [name]Noa[/name] [name]Belle[/name], though I’ve never seen [name]Noah[/name] become feminine. It sounds gorgeous. But like the others I hate the masculine names you paired with the other names. I have an [name]Ava[/name], and I’ve always though that it’s one of the most beautiful names in the whole world ever since high school. [name]Hence[/name] why I used it even though it was gaining a lot of popularity at the time. :wink: But not next to [name]Brett[/name]!