Help me think of good names for my OCs

I need your help to come up names for the group of characters i’ve created.

It takes place in Boston, Massachusetts in 1970, a group of children age ranges from 13 to 9 are auditioning for a show that’s going to change television forever and inspire a lot of children around the states to get off the tv and go do it!

1.Tall brown-haired Canadian-American boy (age:13)- He’s the oldest kid of the group who is in the 8th grade in Junior High School and he likes to sports, ride his bike around the neighborhood and he’s into theatre community. He is boyish, nice, sociable, loyal, confident, athletic, kind, level headed young man.
The names that i’m going with:
Robert
Richard

2.African-American boy (age:12)- He is in the 7th grade and goes to a Junior High right next to his house, He is quiet, cool, down-to-earth, smart, normal, nice, funny, responsible and sometimes mischievous boy. He likes to hang out with his friends at the playground, and he likes to read comic books and watch saturday mornings cartoons. he also is a part of his school’s basketball team.
The name that i’m going with:
Gregory

3.A orange bowl-cut haired boy (age: 11)- He is 11 years old who is clever, smart, outgoing, active, intelligent boy who likes to go outside to discover new things while going on adventures.
Donovan

4.A dark brown haired girl (age: 13)- She is a pretty young lady who is mature for age. She is smart, kind, nice, calm, friendly, understanding, humble, confident girl who is nice and cool with everybody at her school and little did she know she’s the most popular student in her grade.
Laura
Margaret

5.A ginger-haired girl (age: 10)- She is a girl who is very active, ambitious, logical, generous and is sometimes annoying and obnoxious at times. She is a good helper and a problem solver when things doesn’t go well as planned and she would try to make a situation (or solution) a lot better.
Cynthia

6.A Mexican-American girl (age:8-9) She is the youngest kid in the group. She goes to elementary school in the 4th grade. She is sweet, kind, spunky, gentle, playful, sassy young girl who brings a certain energy in to the room that makes things feel really good who is smart and independent for her age. She is also have a good relationship with Kid #4 who treats her like a younger sister.
Michelle
Julia

7.A blonde-haired boy (age:12)- He is a normal, easygoing, optimistic, bright, energetic, nice and loyal boy who is the one that everyone likes. He goes to Junior High School and is entering the 7th grade, he is in to local theatre and he is a part of the baseball team.
William
Scott

Each of the children are actually going to be a part of a brand-new show that’s going to be produced by a television station which is located in Boston.
I would like the names to be fit very well with the characters and the time period they’re in.
If you have a name suggestion put them in the reply!

C1: [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]

C2: [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Austin[/name_u]

C3: [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

C4: [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

C5: [name_f]Aria[/name_f], [name_f]Jenny[/name_f]

C5: [name_f]Katie[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

C7: [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]