Help me with a name for daughter # 2

What are your opinions on the following names? Also welcome to other suggestions. I want a name that is unique but not UNEEK, when you hear it you think it’s beautiful, rolls of the tongue nicely, said the same in English and Spanish.

[name]Natalia[/name]

[name]Alysia[/name] or [name]Alyssia[/name] (said ah-lee-see-ah)

[name]Kaila[/name] (said ky-la)

Thanks!

I think that [name]Natalia[/name] is hands-down the best bet here. With tons of little girls already named [name]Kayla[/name] (and [name]McKayla[/name] and McKaila and [name]Mackayla[/name]…), I don’t think that [name]Kaila[/name] will often have her name pronounced “[name]Ky[/name]-la” without explaining its sound. It looks too much like [name]Kayla[/name]. Though it’s definitely a notch up on the beauty scale, neither spelling of [name]Alysia[/name] got me to pronounce it right (first guess would have been A-LISS-ee-uh).

But [name]Natalia[/name]–oh, [name]Natalia[/name]. It’s gorgeous and mature and exotic, and it’s not hard to say right the first time! And if ever you or she wanted nicknames, it affords beautiful ones. Awesome pick. Other ideas might be [name]Laia[/name] (as a sort of alternative to [name]Kaila[/name]), [name]Paloma[/name], [name]Pilar[/name], [name]Lucia[/name], or [name]Estela[/name]. But I really like [name]Natalia[/name]!

I like [name]Natalia[/name] best as well.

I love [name]Natalia[/name], very pretty. I don’t like [name]Kaila[/name].

[name]Alysia[/name] is going to be fighting a losing battle around here. Most people here are going to say ah-LISS-ee-uh

I have this problem with [name]Elysia[/name], which is said eh-[name]LEE[/name]-see-ah like the Elysium plains from Greek mythology and they argued with me too.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Alysia[/name], it’s my favorite. Very pretty and soft and I just love it :slight_smile:

[name]Natalia[/name] is the prettiest from your list.

Other options:
[name]Emilia[/name]
[name]Amalia[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Rosalia[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Daniela[/name]
[name]Gabriela[/name]
[name]Susana[/name]
[name]Michaela[/name]
[name]Katerina[/name]
[name]Felicia[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Natalia[/name]. Sophisticated and beautiful.