👶 Help me with baby boy name ! * One Month before he arrives ! *

Hello!

I am due to have my first boy in mid [name_u]December[/name_u] and we are struggling to decide on a name. We thought we narrowed it down but as time goes… we just add more ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :orange_book:

We aren’t super traditional.

Please let me know what you like the best. The baby will have a middle name but I will figure that out once I narrow down the names.

[name_f]My[/name_f] surname is [name_u]Garland[/name_u]

1. [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Garland[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Clyde[/name_m] [name_u]Garland[/name_u]
  3. [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Garland[/name_u]
  4. [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_u]Garland[/name_u]
  5. [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Garland[/name_u]
1 Like

I really like [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] for you!

1 Like

I’m going to add a poll for you

• River [name_u]Garland[/name_u]
  • Clyde [name_u]Garland[/name_u]
  • August [name_u]Garland[/name_u]
  • Pierce [name_u]Garland[/name_u]
  • Stellan [name_u]Garland[/name_u]

0 voters

2 Likes

My favourites are [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], and [name_m]Stellan[/name_m]. [name_m]Clyde[/name_m] and [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] seem a bit… Not harsh, but maybe sharp is the word im looking for. I don’t mind them, just have a hard time seeing them on a baby.

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] with your surname!

2 Likes

Clyde and [name_u]August[/name_u] are my favorites! I like how [name_m]Clyde[/name_m] shares some sounds with [name_u]Garland[/name_u].

1 Like

I like [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] too. [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_u]Garland[/name_u] just has a nice sound to it!

1 Like

My favourite is [name_m]Clyde[/name_m]!

2 Likes

River [name_u]Garland[/name_u] is just darling! I envy your last name it’s so beautiful! I agree with [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] as a second choice! But ultimately [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Garland[/name_u] is just stunning, if not for this baby maybe the next :joy:

1 Like

I love [name_u]August[/name_u] and it sounds good with your surname!

2 Likes

Hi there.

Here are my thoughts on your list-

River-[name_u]River[/name_u] is a great name. It’s smart & handsome, rugged yet artsy & thoughtful. Super simple, not way popular…although rising a little. The only concern is that since your ln is a noun, it sounds kind of like a garland made out of river plants. I guess it’s not a huge deal.

Clyde-This is unique & interesting. I’m not sure I love it, but I don’t know why not. I don’t like how it ends in a ‘d’ just like your ln though. What do you think of [name_m]Clive[/name_m]?

August-I love this one. It’s gentle yet masculine & classic. Cute nn options as well.

Pierce-This is nice. I prefer [name_m]Piers[/name_m], because it looks sleeker & less like the word pierce, you know?

Stellan-I can’t get into this. Honestly, something about it seems evil. Maybe because it sounds like Stalin. And it doesn’t flow w/Garland that well anyway.

Soooo, in conclusion I like [name_u]August[/name_u] best. But really do love [name_u]River[/name_u] as well, just not as much w/Garland.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Clyde is my favourite.

Clyde [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Garland[/name_u]?

2 Likes

I think [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] sounds really cool with your surname. :blush:

1 Like

[name_u]August[/name_u] is one of my absolute favorite names! It feels handsome, yet laid back, and the nicknames [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_m]Auggie[/name_m] are so sweet!

1 Like

I love [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Stellan[/name_m]! All three are wonderful and without the surname, I really wouldn’t have been able to choose between them.

However, [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Garland[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Garland[/name_u] both feel quite “wordy” to me, so I voted for the lovely, strong and surprising [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] :star2:

Congratulations and best of luck!

2 Likes

I love [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] for you!

1 Like

I voted [name_m]Pierce[/name_m], it’s so underused! [name_u]Stellar[/name_u] is nice but the repeated “lan” makes it sound like a rhyme.

1 Like

Pierce [name_u]Garland[/name_u] is so cool! Sounds like a best selling author or even a rockstar :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I like [name_m]Clyde[/name_m] and [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]. But especially [name_m]Clyde[/name_m] :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] and [name_m]Clyde[/name_m]! So happy to see [name_m]Clyde[/name_m]

1 Like