Help me with opinions on names for Baby Boy #2

Okay my first son’s name is Cole and we’re expecting another baby boy. Our top names are:

• Casey
  • Gray
  • Drew

(The middle name will most likely be Tyler or Taylor depending on which sounds best)

Opinions?

I personally prefer different initials for siblings. I think [name_m]Drew[/name_m] and [name_m]Gray[/name_m] work really well with [name_m]Cole[/name_m]. [name_m]Drew[/name_m] gmv though. [name_m]Drew[/name_m] [name_f]Taylor[/name_f] or [name_m]Drew[/name_m] [name_m]Tyler[/name_m] work, but I think I prefer [name_m]Drew[/name_m] [name_f]Taylor[/name_f].

That’s a main reason we’re conflicted with [name_m]Casey[/name_m] because I don’t want it to seem like a pattern. [name_f]My[/name_f] two older siblings were “S” names and it always did kinda feel like my name didn’t match with theirs

You have great options!

[name_m]Casey[/name_m] - cool but gentle!

[name_m]Gray[/name_m] - charming and stylistically well matched

[name_m]Drew[/name_m] - breezy and cool but serious too

[name_m]Drew[/name_m] is my fave

1 Like

[name_m]Casey[/name_m] is my favorite, but I also don’t love the repeating initials. [name_m]Drew[/name_m] would be my pick!

I love [name_m]Drew[/name_m]! [name_m]Cole[/name_m] & [name_m]Drew[/name_m] are awesome brothers

I LOVE [name_m]Casey[/name_m] for a boy! You can’t choose wrong but [name_m]Casey[/name_m] [name_m]Tyler[/name_m] gets my vote :grinning:

[name_m]Drew[/name_m] gets my vote! [name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_m]Drew[/name_m] are charming together.

[name_m]Gray[/name_m]!

[name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_m]Casey[/name_m] - not a huge fan of the alliteration, but Casey’s fun to say and I like that he feels a little different from the rest.

[name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_m]Grey[/name_m] - big big fan of Grey/Gray, I would love to meet a little [name_m]Grey[/name_m]! I prefer [name_m]Gray[/name_m] as a nn or a middle, but this is one of my favorite names, I would love to meet a little Gray/Grey.

[name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_m]Drew[/name_m] - love this, [name_m]Drew[/name_m] is so likable and friendly… I love it a lot. I think this is my favorite of your options… it’s a perfect pairing with [name_m]Cole[/name_m]!

I think [name_m]Drew[/name_m] [name_f]Taylor[/name_f] or [name_m]Grey[/name_m] [name_m]Tyler[/name_m] are so lovely!

Good luck!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_m]Casey[/name_m] is my favorite of the bunch. It’s sweet & sporty & underused. That being said, I kind of prefer siblings having different initials. [name_m]Gray[/name_m] goes really nicely with [name_m]Cole[/name_m]. And they’re both kind of color names! [name_m]Drew[/name_m] doesn’t excite me much; a little bland & over done, but not a bad name.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I really like [name_m]Casey[/name_m]. I think it’s underappreciated.

You have lovely options!! I noticed all three names would create a pattern in your sibset- either “C” names, color/noun names or one-syllable names - I don’t feel like any of these patterns are too over the top to use though. maybe worth considering if you think another child to name could be a possibility in the future, which theme would you be okay with keeping up with (or breaking, which would be fine too!)

my personal vote goes to [name_m]Casey[/name_m] though! :heart_eyes:

I think [name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_m]Drew[/name_m] are perfect as a sibset. I love both names.