Help me!

So i’m writing this story about two girls, a princess and the blacksmith’s daughter. Doesn’t sound very original, but the details make it good.

I have the first names for both: [name]Adeline[/name] for princess, and [name]Albie[/name] for blacksmith’s daughter. But I need the middle names for the princess, because lots of people call her by her first name. She’s not too girly, but also NOT a tomboy. She has lived king of a sheltered life, so she’s a bit naive. Any sugestions? If you have any ideas for better first names, tell me those too!

Thanks!

Well, I’m going to give you my opinion for what it’s worth so don’t take it personally. First, I noticed that your names for your two characters both begin with “A”. Is there any particular reason? Second, [name]Adeline[/name] doesn’t seem like a princess name to me. [name]May[/name] I suggest something similar but more regal : [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Horatia[/name] ([name]Adelaide[/name] is a royal name as it was once the name of a [name]Queen[/name] of [name]England[/name]). Third, [name]Albie[/name] looks made up to me so it’s not very convincing as a blacksmith’s daughter. If you want to stick with an “a” name, I think something like [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (nn [name]Abbey[/name]) is a better choice. [name]Hope[/name] that helps!