Help my sister name her daughter

My sister [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_f]Lara[/name_f] is at a loss for names for her second baby. Her son’s name is [name_m]Joaquim[/name_m], which is the Portuguese form of [name_m]Joachim[/name_m]. She and her husband simply cannot agree.

Would you guys mind helping her and my [name_m]BIL[/name_m] out with some serious opinions and criticisms?

Her favorite names: [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Felipa[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
Her husband’s favorites: [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f]

They all end with an uh sound, so I dont think any of them really sound great paired together. But if they could work with [name_f]Claire[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Clara[/name_f], I think it could go well with any of them! I particularly love [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. So darling. [name_f]Felipa[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is also really pretty!

I think [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Felipa[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] are gorgeous and fun, unique match [name_m]Joaquim[/name_m] well, whereas [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] are a little too classic.

I think any of her picks will work in a sibset, but perhaps one of these is a good compromise:

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f]

Good luck! I hope I helped.

[name_f]Felipa[/name_f] and [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] are really nice with [name_m]Joaquim[/name_m].

They really are all nice. [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] has a beginning very close to [name_f]Ana[/name_f], and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is very close to [name_f]Lara[/name_f]. This could work to help her like his names, or, could help win him over to her side, if he sees it as “too close” when pointed out.

[name_f]Felipa[/name_f] is kind of a hard name to pull off in English speaking environments if that matters to them at all.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] is the most modern of all the options which leads me to vote [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. Would he be more in favor of [name_f]Celia[/name_f]? Reminds me of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] a bit.

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Felipa[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] are all beautiful. [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] is nice, [name_f]Clara[/name_f] I simply don’t like.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] are my favorites. [name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]

[name_f]Adriana[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Alessandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_f]Isaura[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Ofelia[/name_f]