Help name change

reposting for reach
my name is isabella, my middle names are phoenix and rose, i don’t really like isabella and id like a new name at least online
pls
ty
love u
thinking abt stuff like aster and autumn but idk if they feel like me
a bit abt me
i love art but im not very good
i try to write but i have no patience
i play piano and netball and i dance
i like going on walks
im depressed idk if that’s relevant tho
im also gay idk if that is either
thankxxxx
kinda chcanged my mind again idk if i actually want it to be related to phoenix but id still like suggestions AND idk maybe even some gender neutral ones as well as feminine?
I dont really want more isabella nn suggestions…
my current list for this is vaguely:
aster, autumn, esme, pip, ezra, avery, lumi, ash(ton?), bry(ony?), august, arlo, maelee(?)
I REMEMBERED SOMETHING
i have many random name nicknames but my main one is katrina!
as i love cats it’d be a bit weird if my nn was kat, and i hate trina, but omg i forgot i love it. some of my others are margaret (meg) and amy

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!
I can totally get that you don’t like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. You’ve probably considered some of these, (some more stretchy than others) but:
[name_u]Isa[/name_u]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f] / [name_f]Bel[/name_f]
[name_f]Libby[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
Sabe
Iz
[name_f]Bee[/name_f] / [name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_m]Zell[/name_m]

[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are super cool middle names in my opinion, I’m a massive fan of [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. A nickname for [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] could be [name_u]Ash[/name_u], as Phoenixes rise from the ashes. Also [name_u]Nix[/name_u], [name_u]Nic[/name_u] and [name_u]Nikki[/name_u].

Of course it’s fine if you want to choose something completely different but with a first name with a lot of nickname options and two cool middle names, there’s a lot you can work with. Good luck!

Nice list so far - [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_u]Aster[/name_u], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] feel like they’d suit you!

Some other suggestions:

[name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Lio[/name_m]
[name_u]Nyx[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Harley[/name_u]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_f]Bree[/name_f]
[name_u]Penrose[/name_u]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_u]Cleo[/name_u]
[name_u]Cadence[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_u]Darby[/name_u]

Isa and Zell are gender neutral, by the way, there is also Bee and Sabel that are great nicknames, Iz is cool, etc. I would also recommend Isabeau!

1 Like