• Olwyn Jane Cook : 5 (16%)
  • Mahima Susan Cook : 2 (6%)
  • Mahima Anne Cook : 4 (13%)
  • Taisie Jane Cook : 5 (16%)
  • Taisie Arlene Cook : 0 (0%)
  • Tindra Daisy Cook : 2 (6%)
  • Tindra Arlene Cook : 2 (6%)
  • Tindra Jane Cook: 5 (16%)

I like [name]Olwen[/name] (this is the traditional spelling) the best with [name]Indira[/name]. [name]Olwen[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Olwen[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] and [name]Olwen[/name] [name]Louise[/name] in that order. Mahima sounds good too as it has the same exotic flair as [name]Indira[/name]. [name]Taisie[/name] sounds childish to me and [name]Tindra[/name] is too similar to [name]Indira[/name].

Thank you so much for your reply. [name]Do[/name] you think it would be too much for a little girl to have the masculine spelling with [name]Olwyn[/name]. I think it looks more balanced.

[name]Tindra[/name] and [name]Indira[/name] sound a bit too similar to me, and [name]Taisie[/name] reminds me of tasers. I like [name]Olwyn[/name] best, I think the spelling [name]Olwen[/name] might be just a touch nicer though. I voted for Olywn [name]Harriet[/name] Cook.

[name]Olwyn[/name] [name]Louise[/name] Cook sound perfect to me!

I love [name]Olwen[/name] (traditional spelling). [name]Love[/name] the meaning - white footprint. I’m not sure when the due date is, but the name is perfect for a winter baby!

I like Mahima. [name]Tindra[/name] sounds too close to [name]Indira[/name], [name]Taisie[/name] sounds too childish, and [name]Olwyn[/name]/[name]Olwen[/name] doesn’t have the same grace as Mahima and [name]Indira[/name].