Help Name our October Girl

Juliet is my fave

Juliet is my fav of your options! [name_f]Alma[/name_f] is a bit dated for my taste unfortunately.

October is such a wonderful month! Fall names galore. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] seems to match [name_f]Alma[/name_f] and the fall season all in one! I also like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], but itā€™s not as seasonal :slight_smile:

I agree that [name_f]Alma[/name_f] runs into the last name :confused:

Juliet [name_u]Mack[/name_u]- is my favorite!

Juliet and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] are lovely!!

You might like [name_f]Alba[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Alma isnā€™t my favourite on your list. But for some reason itā€™s the one ā€œspeaking to meā€ so to speak.

Of your list without weird feelings of the universe speaking to me, Iā€™d have to say [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is my favourite.
Then [name_f]Eva[/name_f].

Lastly [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. I donā€™t find the double S sound attractive, itā€™s sort of weird to say in my opinion.

Personal suggestion, one of my favorite names is [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], and the ā€œOctā€ beginning makes it suitable for [name_f]October[/name_f](Despite [name_f]October[/name_f] not actually being the 8th monthā€¦)

1 Like

You are right - I do like [name_f]Alba[/name_f], but for some reason donā€™t feel brave enough to use it!

Thank you all so much for the feedback! Still canā€™t decide but definitely gave me a lot to think about. :smile:

Juliet is my favorite, closely followed by [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], then [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Alma[/name_f] about equally. But I think you should use [name_f]Alma[/name_f] if itā€™s your favoriteā€”I naturally pronounce it the way you want, and I think itā€™s fine with your last nameā€”people generally do a natural pause between first and last names, so I donā€™t think it runs together.

ā€¢[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] (my absolute favourite so pretty!)
ā€¢ [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] ( one of my friends names I love it)
ā€¢ [name_f]Alma[/name_f] (such a unique name that is very cute)
ā€¢ [name_f]Eva[/name_f] (nothing against this name itā€™s just not for me)