Help! Name this sweet guy (pic included)

This is our sweet little Chipoo / Poohuahua he’s a Toy Poodle Chihuahua mix. The sweetest, tiniest, most cuddly, mellow, loving puppy ever! We’ve had him since [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] and still don’t have a name…

Names we’ve considered:
Hoffman (after an elf we meet on the polar express)
Blitzen (after the reindeer)
Dobby or Gryffindor “Gryff” (from [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m])
Trooper (for Stormtrooper)
[name_u]Everest[/name_u], [name_m]Vail[/name_m] or Alpine (winter related)
[name_m]Olaf[/name_m] (from Frozen because he likes warm hugs)

But we’re not sold on any of them… The kids BOTH [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] and [name_f]Star[/name_f] wars! Any suggestions!!!

[name_f]TIA[/name_f]!!!

In the early 2000’s I had a cat named [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] and I now have one named [name_f]Luna[/name_f] Lovegood so I’m sort of bias towards those names. Some other [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] names that come to mind are; [name_u]Jo[/name_u] (after JK Rowling), [name_u]Dean[/name_u] ([name_m]Harry[/name_m]'s roommate), [name_f]Lune[/name_f]/[name_f]Moon[/name_f] (could honor both Lupin and [name_f]Luna[/name_f]), and [name_m]Granger[/name_m] (although it’s [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]'s last name it sounds surprisingly wearable for a pet).

Best of luck with your final decision!

I think Gryff is awesome. Sounds tough, which is cute for a small cuddly dog :slight_smile:

Gryff, Trooper, [name_u]Everest[/name_u], and [name_m]Olaf[/name_m] are my faves on your list.

You could use [name_m]Luke[/name_m], Yoda, [name_m]Anakin[/name_m], Vader, Skywalker, Moony, Padfoot, Prongs, … The list could go on but these are some of the better ones I thought of.