Help name Weston's Brother

[name]Hi[/name] everyone… we are having another boy and can’t seem to agree on a name. My first born is [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Weston[/name] and he goes by [name]Weston[/name]. We would like #2 to have the middle name [name]Eugene[/name] after both of our fathers. A few names we have been throwing out for #2:

[name]Porter[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name]
[name]Lincoln[/name]

Thanks for your help!

[name]Brooks[/name]

I have never been a [name]Porter[/name] or [name]Lincoln[/name] fan. However, [name]Brooks[/name] is certainly lovely and goes well with [name]Weston[/name].

Any additional suggestions are welcome too!

I probably like [name]Porter[/name] the best out of the three, but that’s probably because I find it the least popular of the bunch. I think [name]Cooper[/name] would go well with [name]Weston[/name]. My friend has a little boy name [name]Cooper[/name] [name]Westin[/name] and I love the two names together :slight_smile:

I think [name]Porter[/name] is the way to go. [name]Porter[/name] [name]Eugene[/name] sounds fantastic.

Congrats!

I vote for [name]Brooks[/name]. My nephew is named [name]Brooks[/name] and it is such a strong, handsome and classic name. I work with children daily and have yet to meet another [name]Brooks[/name]. I don’t think it is too common/ popular. [name]Brooks[/name] [name]Eugene[/name] sounds nice!

My sister has a dog named [name]Porter[/name] so that’s all I can think of but it does sound nice with [name]Weston[/name]. [name]Lincoln[/name] is my favorite on your list but I don’t feel like it goes well with [name]Eugene[/name].

[name]Carter[/name] stood out as another maybe suitable possibility?
Its tops on my list right now as are [name]Lincoln[/name] and [name]Weston[/name]

Out of the three listed, I think Books [name]Eugene[/name] is very handsome. I like it best when paired with [name]Weston[/name]. [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Weston[/name] and [name]Brooks[/name] [name]Eugene[/name] sound like a great sib set.

Here are some other suggestions:
[name]Lawson[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Merritt[/name]
[name]Davis[/name]
[name]Barrett[/name]
[name]Thatcher[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Ellison[/name]
[name]Sumner[/name]