Help Naming #5

[name]Hi[/name]

I made a thread on ‘What names are you considering for your baby?’ but wanted to also post here because some of you may only check the ‘Girls’ Names’ forum, and I really need all the help I can get. I am a little over 8 months pregnant with my 3rd daughter and 5th child. My other children are: [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Colm[/name], [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Peter[/name] [name]William[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]June[/name], and [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Clemency[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

Names on our list
[name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name]

Family names
[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Agatha[/name]
[name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Apolline[/name]

I would like my daughter’s name to include 1 family name, a shortened version or some derivative of it.

Combos
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]May[/name]/[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Ana[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Viola[/name]/[name]Sylvia[/name] ________?

What do you all think of these, any suggestions?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]May[/name] (also like [name]Maeve[/name], although the two V’s may be too much) and [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

I prefer [name]Beatrix[/name] over [name]Beatrice[/name] with your other children’s names. I think [name]Beatrix[/name] is spunkier yet sophisticated, just like [name]Philippa[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name]. [name]Georgiana[/name] is gorgeous also and it ends in ‘a’ like your other girls. The middle name combinations are also perfect for [name]Georgiana[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name].

I can’t suggest other names because I think either of these would be perfect!

[name]Bunny[/name]

Thank you!

• I was just wondering if [name]Maeve[/name] would be better because [name]Cordelia[/name]'s SMN is [name]June[/name] and I thought maybe [name]June[/name] and [name]May[/name] would be a bit much. [name]Do[/name] you think this is a problem?

• I also prefer [name]Beatrix[/name] but find [name]Beatrix[/name] to be a little tongue-twistery with our LN.

• I was just also hoping to maybe get some suggestions on combos for [name]Harriet[/name].

I really love [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] too, its very elegant but fresh at the same time and it goes beautifully with the sibling’s names (which are all lovely, btw!).

[name]Harriet[/name] would also fit in really nicely with [name]Cordelia[/name] and Phillippa. And with [name]Sylvia[/name]/[name]Viola[/name] following it, its best to avoid other -et or -a ending. [name]How[/name] about:
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Viola[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (my favourite)
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Sylvia[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Viola[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (I think this has a lovely soft feel to it)
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Agatha[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Eloise[/name] being a version of [name]Louisa[/name])
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

Good luck!
[name]Freya[/name] x

Freya55

Thank you :slight_smile:

• [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is gorgeous but I’m afraid it doesn’t flow well with our LN.

• Your suggestions were great, I especially love [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Viola[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

[name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Philippa[/name] and sister [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]May[/name] are my favourite trio! Since most people would not be aware of [name]Cordelia[/name]'s smn of [name]June[/name], I don’t think [name]May[/name] for [name]Georgiana[/name]'s smn would be a problem. These three names just “feel” like sisters to me - really classic and elegant ! All the best!

[name]Mischa[/name]

Thank you, [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]May[/name] is my favorite also.