Help naming baby brother with two big sisters?

We are expecting our first little boy in [name_u]July[/name_u] (!!!) and are completely at a loss for names. With two baby girls we’d sort of just assumed we’d be having a third, so we’ve got all sorts of girl name ideas and no boy names! We’ve been tossing around names all day since finding out this morning, and I finally decided I’d come to you beautiful Berries for help. He’s got big sisters [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] and [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] (one-syllable last name). The A.M. initials were completely accidental, so we’re not too attached one way or another to the pattern.

Beautiful names! Would you say that the vibe/style if your girl’s names is something you’d like to translate to your youngest, or do you have a different feel in mind for baby brother?

Some names that stuck me as working well with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]:

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] (just noticed it’s in your signature lol, I really think this is a great choice. Probably my favorite for your set. I like Augustine from your signature as well)
[name_m]Everard[/name_m]
[name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]
[name_m]Darrow[/name_m]
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_m]Corentin[/name_m]
[name_m]Tolliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Beresford[/name_m]
[name_m]Aldous[/name_m]
[name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]
[name_m]Montague[/name_m]
[name_m]Fabian[/name_m]
[name_m]Roderick[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_u]Carlisle[/name_u]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Merlin[/name_m] (perhaps too much with [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] to be in the first spot, but as a middle could be a nice connection.)
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m]/Alsadair
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_m]Galloway[/name_m]
[name_m]Cornelius[/name_m]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m]
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_m]Pascal[/name_m]
[name_m]Endicott[/name_m]
[name_m]Ramsay[/name_m]
[name_u]Windsor[/name_u]
[name_m]Innes[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] and …

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Myles[/name_m]
[name_m]Maximilian[/name_m]
[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Olson[/name_m]
Orwell
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u]

X

Your daughters’ names are lovely! I think I would look for a non A name unless there is one that you absolutely love best. [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Avalon[/name_f], and…

[name_m]Davis[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Piers[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Brecken[/name_m]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Avalon[/name_f], & ________:

Stering
[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Whitaker[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m] “[name_m]Kip[/name_m]”
[name_m]Kaius[/name_m] “[name_u]Kai[/name_u]”
[name_m]Hoyt[/name_m]
[name_m]Quaide[/name_m]
[name_m]Boone[/name_m]
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Calix[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Walden[/name_m]
[name_m]Garrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Orrin[/name_m]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_m]Rocco[/name_m]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_m]Vaughn[/name_m]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u] /[name_u]Lionel[/name_u] “[name_m]Leo[/name_m]”
[name_u]Corben[/name_u]
[name_u]Cato[/name_u]
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m] ([name_m]Cash[/name_m]-us)
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Ansel[/name_m]
[name_m]Abner[/name_m] “[name_m]Abe[/name_m]”
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] “[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]”

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your kids names!
Looking at your signature I like [name_m]Harry[/name_m], [name_m]Christian[/name_m] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m].

I also seconded [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]!!

Other ideas:
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Richard[/name_m]
[name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
[name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Neville[/name_m]

I’m loving [name_m]Augustine[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and (if you’re feeling brave!) [name_u]Mars[/name_u] from your signature with those sister names.

A few more ideas:

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_u]Auberon[/name_u]
[name_m]Adlai[/name_m]
[name_u]Amory[/name_u]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_m]Thoreau[/name_m]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]

Thanks so much for all the lovely suggestions! It’s still early days, but currently on my short(ish) list are:
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Augustine[/name_m]
[name_m]Benvolio[/name_m]
[name_m]Christian[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucien[/name_m]
[name_m]Merlin[/name_m]
[name_m]Percival[/name_m]
[name_m]Thoreau[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

Some favorites for first names are [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], [name_m]Percival[/name_m], and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]. A couple combinations I am currently fawning over are
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Merlin[/name_m] (if I did decide to stick to that A.M pattern)
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Benvolio[/name_m] [name_m]Thoreau[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] (possibly a bit TOO medieval?)
[name_m]Benvolio[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m]

I’m sure there are so many others out there too. Anybody have any favorites among these, or other combos, or just fresh altogether different names?

I’m thinking of possibly giving each baby their own time period: [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] gives off a very early-1900s vibe, [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] obviously screams medieval. That’s part of the reason that I love [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] so much (also because I’m a doctor and DH is a nurse, so naming baby 3 after the god of medicine makes me feel all fuzzy) :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Percival[/name_m]! In some cases I might think a touch too medieval, but with sister [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Morgana[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] I think it fits right in! I also think [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Benvolio[/name_m] would be quite handsome.

[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Merlin[/name_m] is excellent if you decide to stick with those initials and [name_m]Benvolio[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] is just dashing! [name_m]Benvolio[/name_m] [name_m]Merlin[/name_m] would work nicely too.

Honestly just absolutely loving [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_m]Benvolio[/name_m] right now.

bàn ăn đồ gỗ giá kho có nhi”u mẫu cho bé.
xem chi tiết tại dogogiakho.com
https://dogogiakho.com/ban-an

I like [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - it was on our short list :slight_smile:

If you stick with the A for a first name: [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_m]Augustine[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]?

Other names: [name_m]Percival[/name_m] ([name_u]Percy[/name_u]), [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_u]Francis[/name_u], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]?

Good luck!

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

[name_m]Abner[/name_m] [name_m]Marco[/name_m] because why break up a theme.