Help naming baby snake!!

I just bought a baby ball python but can’t decide on a name! He is all black with a grey pattern. The types of names I’m considering the most:

• tough viking names (i.e. [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m], [name_m]Sigvard[/name_m]), think Norse names that seem super outdated and not usable today
  • bad boy names ([name_m]Gunner[/name_m], [name_m]Dagger[/name_m], [name_u]Pistol[/name_u], [name_m]Vandal[/name_m]) also names you wouldn’t necessarily use on a baby boy
  • cool Latin/[name_m]Roman[/name_m]/Greek names ([name_u]Cato[/name_u], [name_m]Pacificus[/name_m], [name_m]Cicero[/name_m] are some I had in mind) so any ancient names like that

lastly I really love Japanese names and wouldn’t be able to use them on my children so if anyone has some nice suggestions of Japanese names I would really appreciate it!

Thanks so much in advance, I’m totally struggling and my little guy needs a name!

From you list i like [name_m]Sigvard[/name_m] or [name_m]Vandal[/name_m], just because they’re unique and fun sounding!

[name_m]Cicero[/name_m] or [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] - names that hiss!

Some suggestions:

Norse:
Halvor
Bolverk
Vebjorn
Tormod
Geir
Halgeir
Thorbjorn

Bad Boy Names
Dragon
[name_m]Rambo[/name_m]
Savage
Scandal

And my fiancé wanted to throw in [name_m]Pete[/name_m]… (I know not what you’re going for), he couldn’t resist the alliteration [name_m]Pete[/name_m] the Python. Lol