Help Naming Female Gemstone Related Character

I love to create characters, some fan-based and some not. Well right now I’m stuck on two characters right for fan based role-plays or stories with a “[name_m]Steven[/name_m] Universe” theme.

1. A gem character based around the stone [name_f]Mahogany[/name_f] Obsidian. Technically it’s not really a gemstone it’s volcanic glass but I’ll sort that out later. I want her to be feisty, skilled with knives and swords, sort of a rogue who isn’t really on anyone’s side, and who escaped from being a servant. The names could be literal words having to do with her stone, things to do with darkness, the color black, being a warrior or rogue or wanderer, etc. Here are a couple pictures to help you.
    Only Picture I Have The Character So Far
    Mahogany Obsidian Example 1
    Mahogany Obsidian Knife Example
    Mahogany Obsidian Example 2
    Thanks so much for any suggestions!

2. The second one is human. She’s an 18 year old who works at the Funland amusement park and arcade. She’s usually bubbly, playful, loves sweets, and enjoys wearing bright cheerful colors and fun patterns. I think I may give her a bit of a darker side though. No one is perfect after all and you don’t want characters to be annoyingly sweet.
    Picture Of Her
    I had been wanting to call her [name_f]Coco[/name_f] because it sounded cheerful and her hair reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream but that makes a crummy name so I just chose one of the flavors. Dumb? I’m not sure. I also thought about [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] or [name_f]Keesha[/name_f] and have [name_f]Coco[/name_f] as a middle name or nickname. I don’t know. I’m open to all suggestions! Thanks!

I think [name_f]Keesha[/name_f] [name_f]Coco[/name_f] or [name_f]Coco[/name_f] [name_f]Keesha[/name_f] would be prefect.

Thanks so much! I like those. Any suggestions for last names?

For the first character, I just stole this list from someone on yahoo answers, on a question about names for thieves/assassins:
[name_f]Zilla[/name_f] (means shadow)
[name_f]Leila[/name_f] (night beauty)
[name_f]Nisha[/name_f] (night)
[name_f]Kerrin[/name_f] (dark)
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] (dark battle)
[name_u]Delany[/name_u] (black challenger)
[name_f]Kiara[/name_f] (black one)
[name_f]Sable[/name_f]
[name_u]Raven[/name_u]
[name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] ([name_m]Cole[/name_m] for short)
[name_m]Jett[/name_m]

For the second character, you could name her Napoli/Napola, or something like that idk. The other person’s suggestion was good too.

Thank you for the help! Those are great suggestions too! I’ll keep them all in mind!

The suggestions I’ve got are great but I’d sure love some more if people have them! Suggestions for last names for the second character would also be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much,
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]