Help naming for a small-budget movie!!!

[name]Hi[/name] guys! So I’m producing a small-budget Irish movie, and I’m having trouble naming the main character’s best friends and band members. It’s so frustrating because I’ve had this story bouncing around my head for ages!
The main character’s name is [name]Tyler[/name], his older brother is [name]Cameron[/name]. The characters I’m having real trouble naming are: his love interest, best friend, and drummer in his band. She’s sixteen and sort of punky and badass. For the character, she’ll have short punk-rock dyed hair and brown eyes.
Next is the band’s guitarist. He’s sort of dirty, the kind to make an innuendo about pretty much anything. He’s seventeen, short brown hair and a bit of a beard and brown eyes. Think [name]Sam[/name] Merlotte from [name]True[/name] Blood, or [name]Michael[/name] from the new series of [name]Nikita[/name].
And last but not least, the band’s bass player and pianist/keyboards. He’s more of a nerd, glasses, blonde hair, green eyes, freckles. Who’s main input to a conversation would be facts, the bordering-on-compulsory-neatness-type guy, aces every test, you get the deal.
Thank you so much guys I hope you’ll give me great names to help me ace this script! Also if you have any alternative ideas as to what to call my cast, I’ll leave a list of everybody’s name I’ve decided on down below, just give in a comment with another name that I might be able to use.
Main character: [name]Tyler[/name] Burkhoff (16)
Brother: [name]Cameron[/name] Burkhoff (23)
Owner of bar [name]Tyler[/name] sings at (Hispanic): [name]Federico[/name] “[name]Rico[/name]” Martinez (38)
Thanks again you guys!

Okay, let’s see! I think [name]Tyler[/name] and [name]Cameron[/name] are fine.

[name]Tyler[/name]'s love interest:
[name]Greer[/name]/[name]Grier[/name], [name]Sloane[/name], [name]Brynn[/name], [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Cora[/name], [name]Rory[/name], [name]Lexi[/name], [name]Pearl[/name]

Guitarist:
[name]Nash[/name], [name]Nick[/name], [name]Vince[/name], [name]Dallas[/name], [name]Dylan[/name], [name]Marcus[/name], [name]Jay[/name], [name]Jett[/name], [name]Silas[/name], [name]Grady[/name]

Bass player/pianist:
[name]George[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Paul[/name], [name]Craig[/name], [name]Dennis[/name], [name]Quentin[/name], [name]Sylvan[/name]

I hope that helps!

I’d also like to add, please don’t make the names “too” Irish. Being Irish myself, I always hate when I watch a programme or movie or read a book that involves Irish people and everyone’s called [name]Paddy[/name] or [name]Maire[/name]. It’s alright if you think that a name would really suit one of my characters and it just happens to be Irish!

Drummer ;

[name]Orla[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Aoife[/name]
[name]Clare[/name]
[name]Kerry[/name]

Guitarist;

[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]James[/name]

Bass Player;

[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Leonard[/name]

You don’t say anything about who these characters are. If you look in the writers’ community blog, you’ll see those of us who are published writers saying the same thing over and over again:

It doesn’t depend on what the characters look like. The fictional parents named them, right? So who are their families? What ethnicity are they? (Not everyone in [name]Ireland[/name] is Irish, as you know. Lots of Eastern Europeans these days.) What socio-economic status do the families have? Class makes a big difference in names, especially in [name]Ireland[/name] and the UK. What religion is each character? Makes a big difference again – whether Protestant, Catholic, or Jewish – right? What part of [name]Ireland[/name] are they from? Big difference between University of [name]Dublin[/name] neighbourhood and the [name]West[/name] Country. What hopes did the parents have? (Were they to be doctors, farmers, tradesmen, teachers, what? It has an impact on the names.) Who was popular at the time they were born? Many people have names because of the soaps or a band, right? Give us some idea of the background. Perhaps then your names will suggest themselves. And for goodness’ sake, read [name]Orson[/name] [name]Scott[/name] [name]Card[/name]'s book on character and viewpoint. Honestly.

Wow, thanks for your input! That’s a whole lot!
Well, all 3 characters are from the east coast of [name]Ireland[/name], in Co. Louth. They’re all 16-17, so 1994-1995 is their birth years. The drummer’s family is sort of dysfunctional. She’s an only child who lives with her father, her mother is an alcoholic. Her father loves TV programs and music, so maybe a character or singer’s name? The guitarist’s family is much more mundane, his parents are happily married, though he, the oldest, was conceived before marriage. He has three other siblings. And the bass/pianist lives with his mother, his parents are divorced. He has two siblings, one older and one younger. As for religion, none of them are really focused on it, as is with many Irish youth. Their families are technically Catholic, but they don’t go to church or celebrate Lent or anything.

Off the top of my head, then:

[name]Martin[/name] came immediately for the guitar player. Not sure why, but I reread your first post and then your response to mine and [name]Martin[/name] showed up.

What about [name]Kylie[/name] for the drummer? That would fit the time period I think and would be a “singer” name. It also would be a nice contrast between who her parents thought she would be and who she is.

The pianist nerd is harder. I still don’t have a clear grasp of him. What about something relatively normal, like [name]Philip[/name] or [name]Paul[/name], but have him rename himself something like [name]Bede[/name]? (The [name]Saxon[/name] historian of the 10th century.) Or he could rename himself after an obscure musician. Or maybe call himself a name from a ballad? What do you think? [name]Remember[/name], you have to name their whole families, as it helps in the process of making the characters real, even if you’re the only one who ever knows anything about them.

The drummer’s family is sort of dysfunctional. She’s an only child who lives with her father, her mother is an alcoholic. Her father loves TV programs and music, so maybe a character or singer’s name?
[name]Nicole[/name], [name]Sinead[/name], [name]Celine[/name], [name]Shanna[/name], [name]Shawna[/name],

The guitarist’s family is much more mundane, his parents are happily married, though he, the oldest, was conceived before marriage. He has three other siblings.
[name]Scott[/name], [name]Niall[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Martin[/name], [name]Tristan[/name]

And the bass/pianist lives with his mother, his parents are divorced. He has two siblings, one older and one younger.
[name]Aaron[/name], [name]Ewan[/name], [name]John[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Aiden[/name], [name]Adrian[/name],