Help naming my new kitten

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!

I just adopted a new kitten earlier this week, and I’m really quite stuck on what to name her. She’s a five month old tabby with a white coat and black and brown tabby striped splotches on her head, back, tail, and parts of her legs. I’ll try to include pictures, but I’m on my iPhone, so who knows how well that’ll go. Plus, she never sits still, so none of them are actually good headshots xD

She’s got a big personality - a little shy at first, but once she gets comfortable all she wants to do is play, climb, and explore. She loves her toy mice, jinglebell balls, and feather wand. She’s always on the move. She sat in my lap and cuddled for the first time yesterday, but then she got ahold of my hair hanging over her and she was back to her rambunctious little self.

Initially I thought maybe I’d call her [name_u]Scout[/name_u] or [name_f]Zara[/name_f], but neither of those really seem to suit her. My mom thinks she looks like a [name_f]Bella[/name_f], but I still associate the name with Twilight and I’d like something a little more unique for my little kitty bean.

Can’t wait to hear your suggestions! :smiley:

Awe she’s so cute. [name_f]Zosia[/name_f] (prn. Zoh-sha) is quite cute and unusual. [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] would be adorable as it means lion.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:
[name_f]Amity[/name_f]
[name_f]Azura[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Della[/name_f]
[name_f]Dottie[/name_f]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Milou[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxie[/name_f]
[name_f]Suri[/name_f]