Help naming our beautiful new baby girl

See the results of this poll: Which do you like? Pick your top 2!

Respondents: 65 (This poll is closed)

• Beatrice Eleanor Abbott : 17 (20%)
  • Jessica Mae Abbott : 3 (3%)
  • Elodie Mae Abbott : 28 (32%)
  • Eleanor Beatrice Abbott : 11 (13%)
  • Eleanor Edith Abbott : 5 (6%)
  • Eleanor Mae Abbott: 23 (26%)

I voted for [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].
Good luck!

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is my favourite from your list. So very pretty!

I also like [name_f]Edie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] would be super cute! Or [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. You have a nice selection of names… I’m sure you’ll pick the perfect one!

From the poll my choice would be [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. I adore [name_f]Edie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_u]Abbott[/name_u] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_u]Abbott[/name_u]. Both are beautiful.

I voted [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

Another vote for [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Abbott[/name_u] - I can picture the name fitting a little girl and also a successful professional.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Abbott[/name_u] has the Intitials [name_f]BEA[/name_f], which is also short for her name. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] IT!!! Monogram everything!:smiley:

I really like [name_f]Jessica[/name_f]. It would be so refreshing on a baby! I think [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_u]Abbott[/name_u] is just fine. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is my second favorite for you.

All of the names on your list are beautiful, but I think [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is the most effortlessly beautiful. And as a bonus it also lends itself to some lovely nicknames - [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Em[/name_f], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]. You could also go with [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] which has a nice flow to it - then you could add [name_f]Nora[/name_f] to the nickname list.

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] are perfect together

Thank you for all the opinions, it really helps to get someone else’s ideas! Going to try and do the final pick tomorrow if baby gives us any time to discuss it!

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] work really well as a sibset!