Help naming our puppy?

Hello :slight_smile:
We’re welcoming a dog into our home soon, and need to decide on a name, but my family are really struggling to find one we all like.
We don’t actually know which puppy from the litter we’ll be getting yet (they’re currently 5 days old so haven’t met them), but we know he will be a boy, and either light brown, black or white, also he’s a cockapoo.

So far, to give you an idea of the kind of names we like, our top picks have been:
[name_m]Hamilton[/name_m], [name_u]Oakley[/name_u], Copernicus, Chewie/Chewbacca, Koda
… but no one can agree on any of those, so we’re looking for more suggestions- any ideas?

Congratulations! :slight_smile: [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] is GORGEOUS and I love Copernicus if you can come up with a spunky Nickname like [name_f]Copper[/name_f] or Nickers. Some other fun Names:

Puddles
Strudel
Stroganoff “Trog”
Noshy
[name_u]Hartley[/name_u]

I love Chewy\Chewbaca!! I think it’s always good to have a silly, or fun name for a pet because he or she might have to cheer you up sometime! I love [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] as well, and it’s also a fun and happy name! Here are some others you might like:
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u][name_m]Dex[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_u]Bo[/name_u] {or [name_u]Beau[/name_u]}
Gizmo
[name_m]Bear[/name_m]
[name_u]Bailey[/name_u]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]
Gygpsy
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] I helped!! Good luck training your puppy!!

I generally like to meet them first. sometimes it takes no time to find a name, other times it takes a while. maybe something will just feel right when you meet him.

[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] is really nice.

Suggestions:

• [name_m]Captain[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Rudy[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Scott[/name_m]
  • Tinto
  • [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
  • Havoc
  • [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] “[name_u]Max[/name_u]”
  • [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] “[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]”
  • [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m] “Tibb”
  • [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] “[name_f]Willo[/name_f]” or “[name_m]Will[/name_m]” or “Wilby” or “[name_m]Bill[/name_m]”
  • Tarinto
  • [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] “[name_u]Barry[/name_u]” or “[name_m]Barnie[/name_m]”
  • Disco
  • [name_u]Alfie[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]