Help naming our triplets please!

Hello everyone,
I’m the proud mother of two little boys, [name]Felix[/name], almost three and [name]Sebastian[/name], 16 months. We were very surprised that we are not only pregnant again but with triplets! I’m very daunted about having 5 kids under 3… and am struggling to figure out there names. We know that there is most likely 2 boys and 1 girl, or 2 girls and a boy.
We have names that we like but I’m concerned that they don’t ‘fit’ together as triplets.
Girls:
[name]Coraline[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]- Husband loves it, I just like it, but I love the nickname [name]Frankie[/name].
[name]Molly[/name]
[name]Saskia[/name]
Leifke

Boys:
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Clive[/name]
[name]Cole[/name]
[name]Lorne[/name]

[name]Morgan[/name]- not sure if I prefer it for a boy or a girl

Our favourites are probably:
[name]Theodore[/name], [name]Coraline[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name] (but there doesn’t seem to be a good flow)
[name]Coraline[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Clive[/name] (not sure about having 2 with the same initial)

Any ideas? Further name suggestions are welcome.
Thankyou in advance!

Fellow Whale Woman!!! Yay! (I’m expecting triplets too). I love [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Coraline[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name] - I think they sound fine together!

Not sure about [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Coraline[/name] and [name]Clive[/name] though… ([name]Clive[/name]/[name]Cole[/name]/[name]Lorne[/name] are a bit strange with the other 2). I’m assuming you are set on using [name]Coraline[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]?

Here’s a list of random names for you!:
Boys:
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]/[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name] (could use [name]Cole[/name] as nn for this?)
[name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]

Girls:
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Rosalind[/name]
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Lorelai[/name]/[name]Lorelei[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Nadia[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Natasha[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]

My favs for GBB would be [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Coraline[/name] and [name]Nicholas[/name] ([name]Theo[/name], [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Cole[/name]?)

Good luck! [name]Elinor[/name]

[name]Elinor[/name]- Congratulations on your triplets! Thankyou for your help.
We are not set on [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Coraline[/name], but they are probably our favourites at the moment.
I love the nn [name]Theo[/name], and I love the way [name]Theodore[/name] sounds with [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name].
I just love the sound of [name]Coraline[/name], we are also considering [name]Coralie[/name].

it seems like the styles of the names we likek are all over the place, which is making it hard to find three that sound good together and with the older boys.
My husband and I both have quite large extended families, so there are a lot of names that we can’t use… [name]Henry[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Nadia[/name], [name]Josephine[/name]… which is a shame because I really like a lot of them!!

I would normally say no to [name]Nicholas[/name], it was very popular in my generation, I think there were 4 in my class at school, but they all went by [name]Nick[/name]. The nn [name]Cole[/name] makes it a great possiblity!

Does anyone know anything about the name Leifke? I have only been able to find it on one website, which listed it as an Australian name.

Leifke (or, more commonly, Liefke) is a [name]German[/name] surname, which also seems to have been given as a first name for girls in recent decades. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a meaning. The Liefke spelling would be pronounced LEEF-ka, whereas the Leifke spelling would, in Germany, be pronounced LIFE-ka. I think it makes a pretty name - you might also like [name]Silke[/name], which you could spell Silka for purposes of making sure English-speakers pronounce the final E.

I’m fairly unhelpful in that I like all of your girls’ names. I also adore [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Lorne[/name], but am not so sure about [name]Clive[/name] and [name]Cole[/name]. They feel a little lacklustre next to [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name], but of course that is just my opinion.

For boy/girl/girl I think [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Coraline[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name] are unbeatable. [name]Theo[/name], [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Frankie[/name] sound great as siblings, and they also sound good with [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name].

As for boy/boy/girl, the fact that most of your boys’ choices are short makes this more difficult. [name]Nathaniel[/name] “[name]Nate[/name]” springs to mind - might you like that? [name]Felix[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Coraline[/name]. [name]Theo[/name], [name]Nate[/name] and [name]Cora[/name]. Alternatively, you could consider going with just [name]Theo[/name], and doing something like [name]Theo[/name], [name]Lorne[/name] and [name]Coraline[/name] “[name]Cora[/name]” (I feel like one of the children should have a longer name, so that [name]Sebastian[/name] doesn’t stand out, and as she would be the only girl it doesn’t feel incongruous to me).

[name]Do[/name] you have any middle names in mind? [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Molly[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Lorne[/name] sound particularly good to me.

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

Congrats on the triplets. I adore your boys names, both [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] are two of my all time favorite boys names. I know [name]Sebastian[/name] has really climbed the charts recently. I was wondering, how many other little Sebastians have you ran into?

Off your list I really like [name]Theodore[/name] (although I prefer the [name]German[/name] spelling [name]Theodor[/name]), [name]Francesca[/name], and [name]Saskia[/name]. [name]Cole[/name], [name]Morgan[/name], and [name]Molly[/name], and [name]Coraline[/name] all feel a little off with your boy’s names imo(too trendy). [name]Lorne[/name] and [name]Clive[/name] just feel a little too plain.

Others you might like:
[name]Andreas[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Mattias[/name]
[name]Leon[/name]
[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Soren[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Jonas[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Lucian[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Sander[/name]
[name]Caspar[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name]

[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Emeline[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Alina[/name]
[name]Katarina[/name]
[name]Emilia[/name]
[name]Ingrid[/name]
[name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Vera[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Philippa[/name]
[name]Elinor[/name]
[name]Sonia[/name]

I recommend using the name [name]Marcell[/name]/[name]Marcellus[/name]/[name]Marcella[/name] for one of the babies. i think it would sound great with [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name].