Help Narrow Down My list

So I’ve got a long list of favorite girl names as you can see in my signature. I’m trying to narrow them down. Which ones are your favorite? [name]Feel[/name] free to make new combos from the names I have listed. Other than [name]Vivienne[/name] I don’t think I would want some of the middle names as first. Open to suggestions. I am concerned with how popular a first name is. I am considering not using some of these because I feel they are too popular. Are [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Belle[/name], [name]Elena[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], and [name]Evangeline[/name] getting too popular?
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] or Maeve Annelise
[name]Belle[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Simone[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]
[name]Liana[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Faye[/name] or Daphne Rosalind
[name]Elena[/name] [name]Roselyn[/name]
[name]Faye[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Blair[/name] [name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Vera[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Siobhan[/name] - siobhan=shavonne
[name]Annelise[/name] [name]Blair[/name]
[name]Simone[/name] [name]Edith[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] or Greta Simone
[name]Lena[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Leia[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] - Prn like Princes [name]Leia[/name] from Star Wars
[name]Anya[/name] [name]Lavender[/name]
or
I have other options here Vote on Name Lists at BabyNames.com

My top boy names are [name]Donovan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]. Weirdly enough I don’t care about popularity when it comes to boys.

Thanks!
I won’t be TTC for another year and a half but I would like to narrow the girl list down.

So many great ones this will be hard! My top 5 for you would be

[name]Belle[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] - Though I think [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Belle[/name] flows better
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Faye[/name] - I think a different MN might sound better, [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]? [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Elena[/name]?
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Vera[/name] - My fav!

I do think [name]Elena[/name] is getting really popular, probably due to the whole Vampire Diaries trend. That being said, I don’t personally care for it as I like to stay away from pop. culture references. [name]Belle[/name] as a full name (meaning “beautiful” in french) isn’t particularly popular but as a nn for [name]Isabelle[/name] and [name]Isabella[/name] it’s very popular. I wouldn’t be too concerned about the others.

I like:
[name]Belle[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] - Gorgeous
[name]Liana[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] - Very sweet. I don’t see [name]Liana[/name] much and I’ve always thought it was cute.
[name]Anya[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Lavender[/name], especially as a middle name. [name]Anya[/name]'s pretty as well.
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Siobhan[/name] - [name]How[/name] are you pronouncing [name]Lila[/name], like [name]Lee[/name]-la or Lie-la? I prefer Lie-la but it’s nice either way.

Are [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Belle[/name], [name]Elena[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], and [name]Evangeline[/name] getting too popular?
[name]Genevieve[/name] is the only name getting too popular around my area.

Names I like from your list:
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Blair[/name] [name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Siobhan[/name] - siobhan=shavonne
[name]Annelise[/name] [name]Blair[/name]
[name]Laia[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name] [name]James[/name]

[name]Anya[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] is my avorite

Thanks for the feedback…
Seems like these got more than one mention
[name]Belle[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] or [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Bell[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Siobhan[/name] (prn Lie-la)

[name]Iris[/name] seraphine is lovely!

[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Ida[/name] is my favourite. [name]Iris[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] is lovely too.

Looks like [name]Iris[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] is a definite keeper so far. It is so hard narrowing a list down.

You have some really beautiful names here! My top 5 (and it’s so hard to choose!) would be:

1. [name]Belle[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] - just gorgeous ([name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Belle[/name] is lovely as well)
  2. [name]Faye[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] as a middle and [name]Faye[/name] is an uncommon first that I happen to love
  3. [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Vera[/name]
  4. [name]Blair[/name] [name]Eliana[/name]
  5. [name]Elena[/name] [name]Roselyn[/name]

Good luck narrowing it down! You have some definite great choices!

These five combos flow well.

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Faye[/name] (fave)
[name]Faye[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]

Adelaide Mae - I love Adelaide it’s one of my favorite names and I don’t think it’s as popular out in the real world as it sometimes seems here on nameberry. In the past 100 years the highest popularity it’s ever reached (in the US) around 250+. In 2011 it was ranked at 407. Which translates to 771 girls -> around 15 to 16 per state. I think the pairing Adelaide Mae is a little lack-luster and would prefer something with a bit more spunk. Adelaide Faye would be very similar but to me feels like two names instead of a double barreled thing.
Maeve Evangeline - Maeve is great, Evangeline is too evangelical for me. Somehow it’s the one name that is too Jesus and a baby with an angel and this is what they named it for me. (Christian doesn’t bother me at all so it’s really just that name). However, Evangeline has just barely made it into the top 300 names of 2011 (which is historically the most popular it has ever been in the US). Since 2006 it has been steadily gaining popularity again and I think it might be one of those names that are steadily going to be making their way higher on the list.
Belle Vivienne - I prefer Vivienne Belle to Belle Vivienne but I prefer longer fn’s. While Belle isn’t storming the charts Bella does seem to be doing so (#60 last year). In comparison Vivienne was a (#383). I think that just swapping the names will give them a little more distinction from the “Bella”-craze.
Daphne Faye - Daphne reminds me of the nymph that was turned into a laurel tree and Faye reminds me of the irish Fae. So it’s a bit heavy on international Fairy lore. I love both names though. Maybe Daphne Mae instead?
Elena Roselyn - Elena was ranked at #160 last year, and I can see it rising in popularity as more Vampire Diaries kids get older. Roselyn reminds me of Rosslyn the place and also the show. Slightly altering the spelling to Elena Rose or Elena Roselin would be my preference.
Faye Noelle - I love both Faye and Noelle but this combo isn’t really doing it for me.
Genevieve Ida - Genevieve has a beautiful flow but Ida is short and choppy. How about Genevieve Noelle instead? Genevieve was ranked at #232 last year. Which boils down to 1356 girls and around 27 girls per state. So it’s not very likely at this point to have two in one class, however it is a great name that allows for a number of nn’s and so I wouldn’t worry about it too much. (the most obvious being Jenny and Eve).
Lila Siobhan - Because Lila means purple in German I keep hearing Purple Siobahn when I read this out loud which is slightly odd. But I realize that’s just me and the combo is otherwise and intriguing choice.
Simone Edith - just a thought but in German the -e at the end of Simone is pronounced which hits hard against the E in Edith.
Greta Vivienne - This is a great Greta combo. Vivienne softens the slightly harsher yet sweet Greta perfectly.
Laia Seraphine - Because you wrote “like Princes Leia from star wars” Why not Leia Seraphine? It allows for a visual repetition with e’s i’s and a’s. Neither name is my style but this combo is fantastic.

My favorite on your list is [name]Ada[/name] [name]Simone[/name].

If I can mix and match or add in some new choices, I would consider:

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Elena[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Elena[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Greta[/name] [name]Simone[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Simone[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Eliana[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Eliana[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]

*bolded choices that weren’t on your original list.

Wow, this is some fantastic advise and just what I was looking for!
I love your suggestion of [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]. I’m going to change it to that.
I think your breakdown of [name]Lila[/name] [name]Siobhan[/name] is quite funny, thanks for making me smile.
Visually you are right [name]Leia[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] looks better. Got to change that one too!
Got to go edit my post! Thank you!!!

[name]Love[/name] the suggestion of [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Annelise[/name], [name]Greta[/name] [name]Simone[/name], and [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name]. Thanks!!