HELP Narrow Down My Top 7!!

[name]Hi[/name] guys! I have a really solid top seven names for girls and really wanna know what your think. If you could number your faces from 1 - 7 (1 is the best) and maybe leave and comment or suggestion about each one that would be very helpful!!! :slight_smile: THANKS BERRIES.

[name]Abilene[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - Fell in love with [name]Abilene[/name] after I read the Help. [name]Violet[/name] is a pretty name but too popular I believe as a first name.

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Abilene[/name] - I love the name [name]Clara[/name]. I think it is so elegant. [name]Abilene[/name] I think flows nicely.

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - I think [name]Phoebe[/name] is so cute and quirky. And [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a treasured family name.

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bee[/name] - [name]Eliza[/name] is a shortened version of [name]Elizabeth[/name] and is my [name]Nana[/name]'s nickname. [name]Bee[/name] I think is adorable and I would use it for a first name except it lacks maturity.

[name]Maisy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] - I think maisy is yet again super cute and quirky. I wonder about it’s maturity though. [name]Beatrice[/name] is yet again so I can call her [name]Maisy[/name] [name]Bee[/name].

[name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth - Such an elegant first name. Annabeth though combines ‘[name]Anne[/name]’ both my grandmothers middle names and ‘[name]Beth[/name]’ from [name]Elizabeth[/name] who is my [name]Nana[/name]. I just worry if this pair is maybe to formal sounding.

[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elise[/name] - [name]Pippa[/name] is such a fun and happy name I think. [name]Elise[/name] is just beautiful and I really like the combo. Is [name]Pippa[/name] maybe not mature enough sounding in which case [name]Phillipa[/name] would be a better birth name? I really hate [name]Phillipa[/name] though.

PLEASE rate and comment!! :slight_smile:

[name]Abilene[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - [name]Abilene[/name] does remind me of the Help. But because of that it reminds me of an older African American woman. I can’t really picture it on an average American child but it is pretty. I love [name]Violet[/name] of course.

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Abilene[/name] - I love [name]Clara[/name]! It reminds me of the little girl from the Nutcracker, so pretty and sweet. The middle name [name]Abilene[/name] makes it sound very Southern.

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - [name]Phoebe[/name] is cute and quirky! I love it! You can’t go wrong with [name]Elizabeth[/name] as a middle name.

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bee[/name] - I love [name]Eliza[/name]! Its way spunkier than [name]Elizabeth[/name]. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bee[/name] is a little cutesy for my taste seeing as a [name]Bee[/name] reminds me of a cute little Bumble [name]Bee[/name]. If I were [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bee[/name], I would prefer my name to be [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bea[/name] (pronounced the same way, just looks a little more mature) or [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] with the nickname [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bee[/name].

[name]Maisy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] - [name]Maisy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] is soo adorable but I would hate to be a middle aged woman called [name]Maisy[/name]. I like [name]Maisy[/name] as a nickname for [name]Margaret[/name]. [name]Beatrice[/name] is a nice middle. [name]Maisy[/name] [name]Bee[/name] is a really cute nickname, maybe a little too cute.

[name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth - [name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth is not too formal sounding. You can never be too formal with a name! I think [name]Eloise[/name] is a super adorable name on its own and has really cute nicknames such as [name]Ellie[/name], Ello, [name]Lola[/name], and [name]Lulu[/name]. Annabeth is a nice way to honor both your grandmothers.

[name]Pippa[/name] - I love [name]Pippa[/name] and while its cute, I wouldn’t mind having this one as a formal first name. I’m not too keen on [name]Philippa[/name] either but thats only because I have a cousin [name]Philip[/name] whose not someone to be named after :/. [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elise[/name] sounds just fine.

I like:
[name]Abilene[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth but I prefer [name]Annabel[/name]

This names are favorite:
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bee[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elise[/name]

I agree [name]Pippa[/name] and [name]Bee[/name] are childish, but these names are very popular so this probably won’t be problem.

I have [name]Phillipa[/name], but I like [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Piper[/name], and both can have [name]Pippa[/name] as a nickname. My daughter is [name]Piper[/name] and I call her [name]Pippy[/name].

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]!!!

Top 3:
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - can’t fault this combo at all - love it!
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Maisy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]

1. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bee[/name] - This is really cute! I love [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Bee[/name] is a fun addition.

2. [name]Abilene[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - I too, fell in love with [name]Abilene[/name] after reading The Help. :slight_smile: I think it is a lovely choice! It may often get shortened to [name]Abby[/name] though, so as long as you are okay with that, I think it makes a great first name! I don’t like how it flows with [name]Violet[/name] though. Maybe [name]Abilene[/name] [name]Claire[/name]?

3. [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elise[/name] - I’m of the same opinion on [name]Pippa[/name] – it is so fun and spunky, but I’m unsure of it as a full name and I don’t like [name]Phillipa[/name]. Hmm…Perhaps [name]Penelope[/name] nn [name]Pippa[/name]? Anyway, [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is such a great blend of fun and elegance, that I had to rank this one highly. :slight_smile:

4. [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - Neither name is my style, but this combo flows beautifully! Definitely a keeper.

5. [name]Clara[/name] [name]Abilene[/name] - [name]Both[/name] of these names are elegant, but I don’t like the repeated “a” sounds. It’s a little tough to say.

6. [name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth - I think this is a good name! I see what you mean though about it sounding so formal, especially compared to your other options. It’s just not as unexpected and fun. What about [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Bee[/name]? Also, you might like [name]Eliora[/name].

7. [name]Maisy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] - I agree with you that [name]Maisy[/name] is a bit too cutesy to age well. [name]Beatrice[/name] is nms.

My favorite is [name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth - absolutely beautiful and a very nice tribute by the pairing of the middle name. Second would be [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bee[/name]. [name]Love[/name] how cute this is!

1. [name]Abilene[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - It’s ok. NMS.

2. [name]Clara[/name] [name]Abilene[/name] - I really prefer [name]Claire[/name] but [name]Clara[/name] is fine.

3. [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it!

4. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bee[/name] - Really like [name]Eliza[/name]. I probably would have put it higher on my list if it weren’t for [name]Bee[/name]. [name]Way[/name] too cutesy for me.

5. [name]Maisy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] - I knew a girl named [name]Maisie[/name] so I admit that clouds my view of the name. That aside, it’s a bit cutesy/nicknamey for me. Not a fan of [name]Beatrice[/name]. It’s not terrible, just something about it I really don’t like.

6. [name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth - [name]Love[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]! I feel like it’s too long with Annabeth though. [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Anne[/name] would be beautiful and still a way to honor one person.

7. [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elise[/name] - Sorry, but I really don’t get all the hype surrounding the name [name]Pippa[/name]. I barely heard it until everyone became obsessed with [name]Pippa[/name] Middleton and now the name is popping up on naming sites. I just think it’s cutesy and odd sounding. [name]Elise[/name] is nice though.

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is for sure #1. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bee[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth, and [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elisa[/name] are cute. I love [name]Beatrice[/name], not a fan of [name]Maisy[/name]. Like [name]Violet[/name], do not like [name]Abilene[/name] or [name]Clara[/name].

Thanks for all the input! :slight_smile: I have a great revised list now! I’ll post a new thread with my updated list with some mn switches and edits. :slight_smile:

My favorites are [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] [name]Abilene[/name]. My least favorite is [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Elise[/name] - I don’t love the flow and I don’t care for [name]Pippa[/name] on it’s own. I like [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bee[/name], but I would prefer to see [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]. I don’t love [name]Maisy[/name], I think it’s too juvenile. I like [name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth - I love them separately, but I don’t love them together - [name]Violet[/name] Annabeth or Annabeth [name]Violet[/name]?