Help narrow down our boy names

I am due in two weeks and we are still actively working on narrowing down boy names (although we are leaving the sex of the baby to be a surprise). The problem is, we like too many of them & we need to narrow it down to a least two or even better…one! What would be your favorite in order or to cut all together? Big sister is [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. We tend to go towards more “earthy” and/or Hebrew names.

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] (nn [name_m]Shep[/name_m])
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (nn Bash)
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Brooks[/name_m].
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] is my first choice.
Second choice is [name_m]Wilder[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]!!! It’s on my boys list, so I’m going to vote that. [name_f]Noa[/name_f] & [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] sound great together, too!

Not a fan of [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]…for some reason, it just doesn’t sound substantial or handsome to me, and I don’t think it goes too well with your daughter’s name (which is beautiful by the way!). I love the rest though!

My favorite with [name_f]Noa[/name_f] is probably [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]. For some reason, it just fits well, even though the styles aren’t really similar. Second is probably [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. I love [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] as well, but I like the other two best with [name_f]Noa[/name_f].

Good luck!

I like them all! [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]'s definitely my top pick. [name_f]Noa[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] are very cool together. Second pick… I’m not sure. It’d probably be [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], but I like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] a lot, too. [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] I like a lot, but it is probably my least favorite of the bunch. So if I had to pick just two, it’d be [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], but I could easily narrow it to just [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], for me.

[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] is my favorite!

I think all the options are lovely. With big sis [name_f]Noa[/name_f], I most like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] or [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], probably preferring [name_m]Brooks[/name_m].

All are very handsome and I feel they all go well with [name_f]Noa[/name_f]. I adore [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], [name_m]Bastian[/name_m], and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (in this order). I have [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] on my short list. I think that would be a good choice for you, that way you could use two favorites. I feel neutral about [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] seems to meet your earthy preference! And although I’m usually not a fan of this name, it really seems to be the best fit with [name_f]Noa[/name_f].

[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] is too abrupt to me as a first name. And I am neither a fan of similar names like [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]. [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] seems fine but doesn’t seem much of a first name to me. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is a lovely name but I don’t it goes along well with [name_f]Noa[/name_f]

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is my favorite, I love it as a full name, and I like all the nickname possibilities it offers. After [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] I like [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], and [name_m]Shepard[/name_m] in that order.

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] are both nice combos, imo.

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] (nn [name_m]Shep[/name_m]) [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (nn Bash) [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
I think I like [name_m]Shep[/name_m] a tad bit more!

I think all of your picks are fantastic, although [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is my favourite - [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] would be a close second if it was on the list, I like it more than [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].

I vote [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].

I agree. [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] doesn’t really do anything for me, and [name_f]Noa[/name_f] and [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] are my least favorite pair. Aesthetically, I find [name_f]Noa[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] the most pleasing together. However, stylistically and with earthy and/or Hebrew in mind, I think [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is best and then [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]. I love both of those options as well. Good luck!

I like [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], it is on my list

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is my favorite name on your list but I really like [name_f]Noa[/name_f] and [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]. [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is handsome!

I really like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] with [name_f]Noa[/name_f], but I love [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] too. My son is a [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]/Bash and his name makes me so happy. I’m not sure it matches up with [name_f]Noa[/name_f] quite as well, but that perhaps shouldn’t be your biggest concern either. It’s definitely not an awful pairing!

I would go with [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] or [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]. Both fit your criteria perfectly. I think I prefer [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] with a sister named [name_f]Noa[/name_f].

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] first, and I love your daughters name! Then Sabatian, [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], and [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]