help narrow our list down. Vote for your top 2

[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] definitely!

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] & bridget

[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f]

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] - this stands out because it’s a trendy name, unlike the other names you’ve listed. ([name_f]Emily[/name_f] is very popular, too, but it’s a classic and [name_u]Avery[/name_u] is not.) It also looks like a name that is chosen by parents when they had originally wanted to use [name_f]Ava[/name_f] but found it to be too popular. I also know several young Averys at the school where I teach, and none of them are remarkable students, so I don’t care for the name by association either.
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] - while unisex, it’s generally considered feminine, and it has a lovely aristocratic air.
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] - this is the softest name on your list and has the most pronounced vintage feel. If you want a truly gentle name, I recommend.
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] - the most refined name on your list. I think it’s beautiful and makes me think of a kind person.
[name_f]Emily[/name_f] - a true classic, it’s also soft. It’s also extremely popular compared to the other names on this list (besides [name_u]Avery[/name_u], which is just trendy). I love it but it seems like you might prefer having a more unique name for your daughter in the long run because that’s mostly what you have listed.
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] - a really strong name. I think this hits a sweet spot on your list because it’s as sweetly feminine as [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] or [name_f]Emily[/name_f], but as strong as [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] or [name_u]Meredith[/name_u].
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] - an attractive name because it’s simple and safe. I also think that [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is a name that people choose because they think it’s really stylish and cool… but I think it’s too plain and wispy, lacks beauty.

For you, my top recommendations are [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] and [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], with [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] in reserve in case you end up wanting a softer, more frilly name.

[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] & [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]

[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] & [name_f]Emily[/name_f]

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]!

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Meredith[/name_f] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f]

[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]

Emily and Cecily.

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f].

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] & [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] ([name_f]Bridget[/name_f] is a very close 3rd)

[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], naturally.