Help narrowing down a name!!

Hello! My husband and I are having a hard time narrowing down a name for our little girl, who’s due in just a few weeks! We know her middle name will be [name]Michelle[/name], after my mom and I, but have no clue first name! We have 4 that we really like, but can’t decide. What do you think?

[name]Emelia[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] (and call her Eme)

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]

[name]Rylan[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]

[name]Colbie[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]

Thanks!!

I would DEFINITLEY go with [name]Emelia[/name] (though I would spell it [name]Amelia[/name]). And [name]Lily[/name] is a pretty close second.

[name]Colbie[/name] and [name]Rylan[/name] both feel “boyish” to me.

I like [name]Colbie[/name] or [name]Rylan[/name], but I like gender neutral names for girls. [name]Colbie[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] sounds better than [name]Rylan[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] though.

[name]Emelia[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] is a bit of an overload on the “m” and “el” sounds. When heard together, the redundant sounds in the names detract from the uniqueness of each – making it harder to fully appreciate the two names that are otherwise nice.

It’s very special that your daughter’s middle name will be after you and her grandmother. For the first name, I would vote for your option of [name]Lily[/name] or a different girl’s name.

[name]Hi[/name] ,Congrats on your soon to be baby girl.I love [name]Emelia[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] or [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Michelle[/name].The beauty of [name]Emelia[/name] is the lovely nickname [name]Melia[/name] if [name]Emelia[/name] is sometimes too much.[name]How[/name] about [name]Emelia[/name] [name]Joy[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] just to space out the el’s and M’s but there is nothing wrong with [name]Emelia[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] really.Good luck.