Help narrowing down the list

Ok Here is the list of names that my husband and I have okay’d… I am having a hard time ranking them in order of favorite as #1

[name_f]Annelise[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_u]Larkin[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Emerie[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]

Any help is appreciated!!

I love [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] & [name_f]Emerie[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] is also beautiful, however, nicknames will be inevitable and “[name_f]Lily[/name_f]” is very popular right now. Depends if you want her to have the same name as other girls in her class or not…
[name_f]Annelise[/name_f] leaves you with many nickname possibilities :slight_smile:

[name_f]Annelise[/name_f] or [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

These are all good names, some I like more than others.

From favorite to least favorite:

Good luck!

I like [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] the most.

I love [name_f]Annelise[/name_f]!! Such a beautiful name <3

I love [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] and [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]! [name_f]Mara[/name_f] is also pretty.

I like [name_f]Emerie[/name_f] the most followed by [name_f]Mara[/name_f] and [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] with the middle name [name_f]Jade[/name_f]

[name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] is my favorite from your list

I love [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f], [name_f]Emerie[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] (in that order)

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is my fav but they are all sweet names!

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u], annelise, and [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] :). [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t car for [name_u]Larkin[/name_u], and [name_f]Emerie[/name_f]'s spelling seems off.

1. [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
  2. [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
  3. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Emerie[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]

Ranked one being favorite and 6 being least. I know too many Lilians (Lilys) and have a negative association with number 6, the girl was kind of masculine, otherwise if it weren’t for those reasons I think I would be a fan of all of these names. I’ve always really loverd the look and sound of [name_f]Emerie[/name_f] despite not being crazy about its meaning.

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] is gorgeous! That would be my pick. [name_f]Mara[/name_f] is also lovely. I think [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] is a character from the [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars expanded universe, in case that’s something you care about.

From favorite to least favorite:

I like [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] (though I prefer the [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] spelling personally) and [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] the best, but to my ear [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] sounds slightly better with [name_f]Jade[/name_f]

I like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] and [name_f]Emerie[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] (although I like the look of [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] better than [name_f]Emerie[/name_f]).

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] to Least [name_m]Favorite[/name_m]

1. [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Mara[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Annelise[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Emerie[/name_f]
  5. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
  6. [name_u]Larkin[/name_u]

I love [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]. That’s my pick.

[name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] is also beautiful. My name is [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] and I love it, but if I were born today I don’t think I would like it as much. I have only met one other [name_f]Lilian[/name_f]/[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] who is currently in the 15-75 year old age bracket. But I have met many many Lilians aged 0-15 currently.

[name_f]Annelise[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] are my favourites :slight_smile: