Help narrowing down the shortlist!

My husband and I have agreed on our shortlist, but are struggling to narrow it down as our dd nears. Help! Thoughts on:
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] is a family name, the others we just like. If we go with [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], middle name will be [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]. Otherwise, middle name is tbd. Thoughts appreciated!

Those are all sweet names. I like [name_f]Claire[/name_f] best, as it’s a favorite of mine, but [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] both go well together.

I agree with pp, but I think I love the combo [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] best.

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] - This one is classy, but feels a little boring, tbh, because it’s so common. However, it’s certainly a strong choice.

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] - Definitely the stand-out of the list! While it’s not really my style, I think [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] has a fresh charm that would wear so well on a girl today. Plus, names with personal significance always get bonus points from me. I love family names! Especially when they are as cool and original as this one.

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] - Much like [name_f]Claire[/name_f], this one has been overused to the point where it’s starting to feel dated. At least where I am from, [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] has already moved firmly into the territory of “Mom names”. (The only younger [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] I know is a sophomore in high school.)

Overall, my vote goes to [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]!

[name_f]Claire[/name_f]- [name_m]French[/name_m], chic, classic, pretty, simple. I like [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. It’s not my favorite but I have nothing against it. It’s nice.

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]- timeless, elegant, beautiful, [name_u]LOVE[/name_u]. One of those names that, trends come and go but [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is always gorgeous. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nn nat it nattie and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] is adorable.

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]- much prefer as a middle name. It’s cute, but doesn’t evoke much for me as a first name.

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] all the way!!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations also ! Let us know what you pick

I like [name_f]Claire[/name_f] best, followed by [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]. Both are lovely!

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] is my favourite. Such a lovely name! The other two are fine, I don’t really have a preference between those.

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] is my favourite - light, pretty but a little rugged

I like the combo [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

[name_f]Claire[/name_f]: pretty classic name. I prefer the [name_u]Clare[/name_u] spelling though.
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]: my favourite from your list. Beautiful, modern name.
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]: seems a bit dated to me. I like [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] better.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts:

[name_f]Claire[/name_f]-This is a nice name. It doesn’t sparkle, but it’s simple & pretty. Maybe just a tad over done.

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]-This is not typically my style, but I love that it’s a family name. It’s different too, & has a sleek fresh sound. Definitely my vote!

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]-This is fine. Kind of like [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. Perfectly nice & grows up well. [name_m]Just[/name_m] doesn’t do much for me personally.

Since your due date is coming soon, I’d say just take all three to the delivery with her, & let the baby choose. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

I like [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] the best out of the three. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] feels very “middle name” to me, for some reason. [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is alright, I like [name_f]Clara[/name_f] a little better personally. [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] are both solid, pretty, and fairly timeless choices! I know [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] isn’t strictly new, nor is it recently made up, but it feels more like a 2010’s trendy name to me for some reason. Not that that makes it a bad name, of course! I love how [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] sound like they could be either a new babies name, or someones grandmothers name. :smiley:

I love [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! Elegant, sweet and traditional names. If I could decide, I would go with [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], but [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] is also beautiful.

Team [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] 100%

I grew up with a girl name [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] and I always found the name so unique and bold. I feel like a girl named brynn is a head turner and a personally. Lights up the room and is super cool.

I think [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] are dated sounding which is on trend but wont stand out…I feel like they are more middle name sounding! I find [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] flows better as a first name. The other names are more balanced, well used and mellowed out. Not nearly as fetching as Byrnn In my opinion.