Help narrowing down these crushes!

I thought I had narrowed my options for the last spot on my list to just [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Tess[/name], but all these other options just keep sneaking up on me. Can I get opinions just once more?

[name]Catherine[/name] “[name]Kit[/name]/[name]Kitty[/name]”
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Eva[/name] “[name]Evie[/name]”
[name]Josephine[/name] “[name]Posy[/name]”
[name]Tess[/name] (or possibly [name]Theresa[/name], nn [name]Tess[/name]. I can’t fully commit to [name]Theresa[/name] yet, but it has grown on me)

I know most of them (if not all), aren’t a perfect match with the rest of the names on my list, but I’m really loving them right now.

I am tossing around [name]Tess[/name] [name]Felicity[/name], and I like [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]/[name]Eva[/name] Madelief ____, [name]Eva[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name], and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] for combos; I haven’t really gotten to [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Daphne[/name], or [name]Josephine[/name] yet.

Thanks, ladies!

I said all your names out loud and put in one of the options at the end each time. [name]Josephine[/name] seemed to fit the best. [name]Eva[/name] was second and [name]Theresa[/name] came in third for me. I honestly like all of them though.

The only one that I like from that list is [name]Josephine[/name].

Another [name]Josephine[/name] fan here. Although I do think [name]Catherine[/name] with the nickname [name]Kit[/name]/[name]Kitty[/name]/[name]Cate[/name] is darling.

Thanks, ladies! I think [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] are out. I’ve gotten to the point where I honestly love [name]Josephine[/name], period, but I honestly don’t love them as much as [name]Eva[/name], [name]Catherine[/name], and [name]Tess[/name] right now.

Aw too bad about [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name]! They’re great. [name]Theresa[/name] is a very solid, lovely name that you don’t hear every day. Excellent namesake. And [name]Tess[/name] is adorable.
[name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] are both very pretty names, but not at all surprising to me. [name]Kit[/name], though, is way fun… and [name]Catherine[/name] does have a lot of strength and history. I’d nix [name]Eva[/name].

Ooh but now that I’m looking at your combinations, [name]Eva[/name] Madelief is really interesting. I love Madelief! Is it Medieval? [name]Theresa[/name] Madelief?

[name]Catherine[/name] [name]Tess[/name]
[name]Esther[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] nn [name]Tess[/name]

I’m still in [name]Eva[/name]'s corner. [name]Eva[/name] Madelief is beautiful.

Madelief is Dutch and it means daisy, I believe.

I’m glad I read down, I was going to say [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name]!

From the remaining contenders…[name]Tess[/name] stands out for me.

What a great list! Still love [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] for you but can understand nixing them if you like the others best. My favorite for you is [name]Tess[/name]! [name]Love[/name] it as you know. I just really don’t like [name]Theresa[/name]. Feels dated to to me for some reason. [name]Tess[/name] is way classier and cooler in my eyes as can definitely stand alone. I really like [name]Tessa[/name] nn [name]Tess[/name] but [name]Tess[/name] works perfectly as well, all on it’s own. :). [name]Love[/name] [name]Eva[/name] too! I would consider it if I could. [name]Evie[/name] and eve are great nn’s. [name]Eva[/name] has a great meaning “life” and is short sweet and old fashioned. Also love the V sound in names. Very pretty. My favorite [name]Eva[/name] combo is [name]Eva[/name] joy ( joy of my life). But yours are great too! [name]Tess[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] is a bit S heavy but I still like it. And [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] is gorgeous

Oh, I’m not an [name]Eva[/name] fan in general, but [name]Eva[/name] Madelief is swoon-worthy, for sure! [name]Eva[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] is also gorgeous.

I prefer [name]Tess[/name] as a stand alone (spunkier? sweeter? IDK), but I understand wanting to have a more substantial name behind it.

I do love [name]Catherine[/name] and I think it works well in your set of girl’s names. However, I think both [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Tess[/name] have a little more spark to them. I think [name]Eva[/name] Madelief [name]Rosalie[/name]/[name]Rose[/name] would be wonderful, if you’d like to keep [name]Rosalie[/name] in the name somewhere. [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] is great as well. And perhaps [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]?

I think my number one pick for that last spot is [name]Eva[/name], either way!