HELP! Need a name for baby girl arriving next week!

What about

[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Perry[/name] ???

(I like the sound of your suggestion, but can’t/won’t use [name]Katherine[/name].)

I’m really liking [name]Vivien[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name]! (I like most of the others on your list too, but they were already on my list months ago and got the big X from hubby.)

I’m really liking [name]Vivien[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name]! (I like most of the others on your list too, but they were already on my list months ago and got the big X from hubby.)[/quote]

I hope your hubby likes [name]Vivien[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name]. I love the nn [name]Vivi[/name], too. If I had a little girl, [name]Vivian[/name] or [name]Vivienne[/name] nn [name]Vivi[/name] would be in my top six list of names. My other favorites are [name]Anna[/name], [name]Annika[/name], [name]Veronica[/name], [name]Rose[/name]/[name]Rosalie[/name]/[name]Rosamond[/name], and [name]Penelope[/name]. My daughter is named [name]Laura[/name] which is a great name. I just love it. My daughter’s favorite girl’s name is [name]Vivienne[/name], by the way.
If I had a different last name, I would love [name]Phoebe[/name] the most of all names followed by [name]Lucinda[/name]/[name]Lucy[/name].

What about

[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Perry[/name] ???

(I like the sound of your suggestion, but can’t/won’t use [name]Katherine[/name].)[/quote]

I like the name [name]Laura[/name], but I don’t like the way it sounds next to [name]Perry[/name] (two r-heavy).
[name]How[/name] about
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Lorelei[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
or, better yet
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Lorelei[/name] [name]Perry[/name]

[/quote][/quote]

Or how about [name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Lorelei[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Perry[/name]? Oh! I forgot if [name]Lorelei[/name] was in the running for a first name, [name]Lorelei[/name] [name]Perry[/name] is amazing.

[name]Lorelei[/name] [name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
[name]Lorelei[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Perry[/name]

Also thought of [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Lorelei[/name] [name]Perry[/name]

Are there family names or anything special you’d like to incorporate into the name? What are your current options?

We’re getting close! (Thank goodness… baby is arriving in a little over 2 days!) Thanks for all your help everyone!

Okay… first names hubby will agree on: [name]Vanessa[/name] or [name]Marissa[/name]
one of 2 middle names will be [name]Laura[/name]

One of my suggestions that hubby is rolling around is
[name]Marissa[/name] [name]Valerie[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Perry[/name]

What do you think?

[name]Vivien[/name] didn’t fly. :frowning:

[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] [name]Perry[/name] is a nice name (granted, it is my name). We don’t have many girls in my family so I can’t help you there. That being said, I agree with many of the posters that the -a sound with a short middle name works best.

[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] [name]Perry[/name]

[name]Edith[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Perry[/name] ([name]Edie[/name] [name]Perry[/name])

That being said, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] as a name.

I don’t like to inundate people with names, especially this close, but I liked the following with your last name:

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
[name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Claire[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Vivien[/name] [name]Perry[/name] (perhaps you could still keep [name]Vivien[/name], but just as a middle name?)

Anyway, I hope you find the perfect name for your little girl, and Good luck!!!

Okay… first names hubby will agree on: [name]Vanessa[/name] or [name]Marissa[/name]
one of 2 middle names will be [name]Laura[/name]

One of my suggestions that hubby is rolling around is
[name]Marissa[/name] [name]Valerie[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Perry[/name]

I really like [name]Marissa[/name] [name]Perry[/name]! However, I think that [name]Marissa[/name] [name]Valerie[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Perry[/name] is too many r’s. [name]How[/name] about:
[name]Marissa[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
[name]Marissa[/name] [name]Emily[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
[name]Marissa[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
[name]Marissa[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Perry[/name]

[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Brynn[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Perry[/name]

I forget if you are definitely using two middles, but [name]Marissa[/name] [name]Laura[/name] [name]Perry[/name] is pretty just as it is imo.