help, need advice on future popularity of a name.....!!!!

I am due with a baby boy this [name]November[/name]…I have two girls…my oldest, 19, is [name]Abbey[/name]…way back when when I gave her that name, it was different, and we all know how popular this name got!!! My second is a girl, 6, [name]Tuesday[/name]…[name]LOVE[/name] her name, and I NEVER hear anybody else with it…So, I want my sons name to be different too…

We are thinking of naming him [name]Tripp[/name]…do you think this name is going to get HUGELY popular? thoughts please…

I don’t think that the name [name]Tripp[/name] is going to get hugely popular, but I do think that you will get loads of [name]Palin[/name] comments, since [name]Tripp[/name] is what [name]Bristol[/name] [name]Palin[/name] named her son and it matches with the names of [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Palin[/name]'s two sons ([name]Track[/name] and [name]Trig[/name]).

The only Tripps I know are [name]Bristol[/name] [name]Palin[/name]'s son and the main character of “Flypaper” (played by [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Dempsey[/name]; great movie!)

I honestly really love the name, and I could see it being popular, but I think it’ll take a decade or two. I also love [name]Chip[/name]! <3

I agree. I think [name]Trip/name is also a pretty common nn for someone who’s the third–like [name]George[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Emerson[/name], III, would get the nn [name]Trip[/name] or [name]Trey[/name] or something. As its own name, though, I don’t think it’ll ever get too popular.

Good luck!

I came across the name Tradd this week. Thought this name might interest you.

Thanks for the input everybody!!!..[name]Tripp[/name] is one of the only boy names I truely like…we are also considering [name]Boone[/name]…others on the list include…[name]Brooks[/name], [name]Lennon[/name], [name]Parks[/name]…boy names are tough…open to suggestions!!!