HELP! Need name ideas other than Max, Cole, and Owen.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries! :slight_smile:

I am kind of picky and in [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] with the names [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Cole[/name_m], and [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. However, [name_u]Owen[/name_u] is already taken in our family, [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is a family member’s middle name, and we are unsure of how [name_u]Max[/name_u] flows with the rest of the name. [name_f]One[/name_f] more constraint: Middle name has to be [name_u]Spence[/name_u]!

I’m partial to shorter names as you can tell, but not set on it. Currently our list, aside from the three above, contain [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], [name_u]Hayden[/name_u], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], and [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], but I’m just not in love with any of those like I am with [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Cole[/name_m], and [name_u]Owen[/name_u].

Any help you guys can give with those similar styles would be wonderful!! XOX

I like [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] or [name_u]Everett[/name_u] with [name_u]Spence[/name_u].

[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u]
[name_m]Aaron[/name_m]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_u]Rylan[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_m]Gage[/name_m]
[name_m]Marcus[/name_m]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Troy[/name_m]
[name_u]Finlay[/name_u]
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Trey[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Colt[/name_m]
[name_u]Reece[/name_u]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

I really like [name_m]Ian[/name_m] from your list, but maybe not with [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Max[/name_u] flows quite well too.

With [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] I like. . .
*[name_m]Adam[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Connor[/name_m] (As a replacement for [name_m]Cole[/name_m])
*[name_m]Davis[/name_m]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u] (Probably as a replacement for [name_u]Owen[/name_u])
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
*[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
*[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]/[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u]
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m]
*[name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_m]Scott[/name_m]
[name_m]Sean[/name_m]
*[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
*[name_m]Simon[/name_m]

My favorites are starred. Though with [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] I like [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_u]Spence[/name_u], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_u]Spence[/name_u] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Spence[/name_u]. I think each and every combo could be made better with “[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]” instead.

Oh, I love those names too! [name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_m]Clay[/name_m]
[name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Sam[/name_u]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Ben[/name_m]
[name_u]Charley[/name_u]

These are all awesome suggestions! Thank you! It’s hard when we both have big families. [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_m]Ben[/name_m], and [name_u]Sam[/name_u] are all names we love but are all cousin names that we are close to. [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and [name_u]Lane[/name_u] are two good friends, too, so we are having such a hard time. But I love all these suggestions - Keep them coming, Berries! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Clay[/name_m] was my first thought as well.

Also, [name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Miles[/name_m], [name_u]Tate[/name_u], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m], [name_m]Peter[/name_m]

[name_u]Spence[/name_u] or [name_u]Spencer[/name_u]?

If you like [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], what about [name_u]Alden[/name_u]?
If you like [name_m]Cole[/name_m], what about [name_m]Colin[/name_m]?
If you like [name_u]Sam[/name_u], what about [name_m]Simon[/name_m]?

I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u] but my husband won’t go for it! Maybe I’ll try again on that one :wink: And the middle name is [name_u]Spence[/name_u], not [name_u]Spencer[/name_u]. It gets confused a lot, but it’s passed down from my father-in-law and husband as they are both firstborn sons so this is going to ours. I like that it’s a little different than the usual [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], but as I like so many one-syllable names, it’s hard to make the right one flow. Our last name is three syllables though so they do offset one another alright!

i also love [name_u]Owen[/name_u]! & [name_u]Max[/name_u]. also like [name_u]Tate[/name_u].

i too like short names or those with two quick syllables so no need to use nn’s. which would also team nicely with your 1 syllable mn & 3 syllable surname.

how about any of these…
[name_m]Trey[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u] - love
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] - love this name! big in germany. can also use ‘[name_m]Leo[/name_m]’ when he’s little but i still prefer [name_m]Leon[/name_m] itself
[name_m]Joel[/name_m] - love this too!
[name_m]Nate[/name_m]
[name_m]Ford[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_m]Davis[/name_m]
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] (i love this too but hubby said no)
[name_u]Rio[/name_u]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_m]Bain[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Cael[/name_m] ([name_m]Cale[/name_m]/[name_m]Kale[/name_m])
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u] (can use full name Hollister)
[name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] (or [name_u]Brook[/name_u])
[name_u]Noel[/name_u] or [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] - both old classics.
[name_u]Evan[/name_u] or [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] (similar to [name_u]Owen[/name_u]) i do like [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Spence[/name_u].

i know i have more but these are what comes to mind for now :slight_smile:

[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_u]Nick[/name_u]
[name_m]Donal[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] - really lime this too, with possible nn [name_u]Cal[/name_u] or Caz or even [name_u]Cam[/name_u]

[name_u]Aiden[/name_u] & [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] and similar names like [name_u]Braydon[/name_u] are nice enough but overly popular or rhyme with so many imo so i prrsonally wouldnt choose those.

Yeah, and [name_u]Braydon[/name_u] is out as my husband is [name_m]Brandon[/name_m]! :slight_smile: I really like [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] and [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] but worry the “s” on the end makes for a mouthful paired with [name_u]Spence[/name_u] as the mn. Or, rather “[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_u]Spence[/name_u]” sounds like “Hey [name_u]Spence[/name_u]!” ha ha :slight_smile: [name_f]Love[/name_f], love, love these suggestions though. These are helping!

Agree, best to avoid any names ending with S when using [name_u]Spence[/name_u] as mn.