Help! Need opinions on these 3 names! Her name needs to go with our Hawaiian theme

I’ve posted on here before about our baby girl name dilemma. We are almost there! We live in Maui and we have a son named [name]Kai[/name]. I’ve had a hard time coming up with girls names that I like that kindddd of go with [name]Kai[/name].

Out of the three, which do you like the best? Which goes best with big bro [name]Kai[/name]? We are not Hawaiian (we are very, very white lol), so I can’t go any more “Hawaiian” than the names I listed below. We’ve decided on the name [name]Amelia[/name] so far. I like it (my dh loves it), but I feel like the other two go better with [name]Kai[/name]. WDYT?

[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Noelani[/name]

[name]Leia[/name] [name]Noelani[/name]

[name]Leila[/name] [name]Noelani[/name]

Please feel free to suggest other names as well…although I’d like them to start with an L or a K.

Thanks!

I love [name]Leila[/name]!!

[name]Leila[/name] is my favorite! But [name]Amelia[/name] is definitely a lovely name.

[name]Leila[/name] for sure! :slight_smile:

[name]Adore[/name] [name]Leila[/name] [name]Noelani[/name]. It’s gorgeous.

Maybe [name]Leila[/name] [name]Noelani[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [lastname]? Doesn’t sound great, but pairing [name]Amelia[/name] with any tropical-sounding name isn’t really going to work well, unfortunately.

Or, name her [name]Amelia[/name] on the birth certificate, and then call her [name]Leila[/name] anyway. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Leila[/name]! I’d like to suggest a name that I love a lot - Kipila. It’s the Hawaiian version of [name]Sibyl[/name]. :slight_smile: