Help! Need to decide between two names!

I say [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] but that might be a bit basic

1 Like

I have such a soft spot for the name [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u]. I love it! [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] is nice and sounds like a good brother for [name_u]Landon[/name_u]. But [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] gets my vote.

2 Likes

Vaughn [name_u]Michael[/name_u]!

2 Likes

Vaughn is very handsome! That would be my favorite!

1 Like

If [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] will make [name_u]Landon[/name_u] the odd one out, [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] will probably work better.
If you’re not settled on either name, here are some more suggestions:
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]-it is mostly modern in usage, like [name_u]Landon[/name_u], but feels as regal as [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. Because it starts with “d” and ends in “d”, neither [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] or [name_u]Landon[/name_u] will be left out.
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m]-it is another “d” name that will bridge the style gap between [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Landon[/name_u] through its regal feel.

I like [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] better. It has more of a distinct feel.

2 Likes

Love [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]! He seems made for your sibset. [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] could also be cool?

1 Like

I like the sound of [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] better than [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] personally. But i like both names. [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] was on my list - I think its charming! A friend of mine used [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] and it works really well. [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t go wrong either way! If a friend hadn’t used [name_m]Dalton[/name_m], it would have probably been a consideration to honor my grandfather [name_u]Dale[/name_u]. So this is tough! I love them both - just prefer [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] paired with [name_u]Michael[/name_u].

1 Like

I find [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] to fit better stylistically with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Landon[/name_u], but I can’t really explain why. I just get similar vibes. I also like that each of your children would have a different number of syllables in their names; and something about a one-syllable name for the youngest child seems to really round out a sibset! (I can’t explain that either, just how I feel lol)

1 Like

Another vote for [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u]!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u].I find [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] hard to say.

1 Like

Are you aiming more toward a sophisticated sound? For me, that would be [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u]. [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] has a very loose, casual, and cowboy type feel. Nothing wrong with that if that’s what you’re after.

1 Like

Not going for any style in particular! [name_m]Just[/name_m] trying to find the best name between the two! Thanks for your input - we appreciate it. :blush:

I think [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] goes better with older siblings!

1 Like

I love the name [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u]! However, I first heard it from the show Alias, and the actor who played the character [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] is named [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Vartan[/name_m], so I personally would associate [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] too closely with the show.