Help! Need to Name ASAP

Choosing between Linnea or Auden. Thoughts?

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]

1 Like

With no other context, I think I prefer [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]. Does one go better with your last name? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have other children’s names that [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] or [name_u]Auden[/name_u] might get easily muddled up with?

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to Nameberry!

I also prefer [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] with no other information, but [name_u]Auden[/name_u] is a nice tailored choice as well.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] best. I think [name_f]Audra[/name_f] might be a name you like too…kind of a mix of the two.

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] :bouquet:

I love the graceful melodic sound of [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]!

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]

These two feel quite different so I think you have to decide what vibe you want from the name!

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] feels frillier, more feminine, elegant and pretty but strong. It’s unique but has a familiar start sound.

[name_u]Auden[/name_u] feels more unisex, more solid but also poetic and friendly.

I think I’d personally go with [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] but both are great

1 Like

I personally prefer [name_u]Auden[/name_u]! Seems like I’m in the minority here!

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] for sure!!

I’m in the minority but I like [name_u]Auden[/name_u] - it’s more straightforward and sleek to me than [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]. And, having seen your other kids’ names, I like [name_u]Auden[/name_u] even more!

[name_u]Auden[/name_u]! I used to not care for it until I met a girl named [name_u]Auden[/name_u] and she wore it so well, I started to like the name alot. It’s so unique and warm. I also agree it’s more straightforward and clearer than [name_f]Linnea[/name_f].

Although I prefer [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] slightly in isolation, I think [name_u]Auden[/name_u] goes brilliantly with the siblings’ names! I hope you soon settle on the one that’s right for you :blush:

Another vote for [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]. IMO best with sibling names.

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] :heart:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]! [name_u]Auden[/name_u] reminds me of the bra brand (which sucks because it’s an awesome name).

linnea is my pick! :sparkles::cloud::bouquet:

[name_u]Auden[/name_u] is my favorite, just looking at the two :deciduous_tree:

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]! It feels elegant, feminine, and classy.