Help needed - didn't think we had 2 boys in there!

Hello berries - We just found out yesterday that our twins due in [name]April[/name] are [name]BOTH[/name] boys :o …we were utterly convinced that we had either 2 girls or one of each…we are pretty well decided on [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name] for one of the boys. My husband’s choice for the 2nd boy is [name]Simon[/name] [name]Edward[/name], but I’m just not sold for some reason. My current favorites are [name]Eli[/name], [name]Nicholas[/name] (nn [name]Nick[/name]), or [name]Theodore[/name] (nn [name]Theo[/name]).

Our style is in the vein of traditional/classic/British names.

The middle name for the 2nd boy will probably be [name]Edward[/name] (our older son’s pick - big Twilight [name]Fan[/name], but we like the name, too!). Our last name starts with “L” and is 3 syllables, so we don’t want any names that begin or end with “L”.

Please help with me with your feedback and/or other suggestions! Constructive criticism is just fine, too!

I think [name]Julian[/name] is a perfect match for [name]Oliver[/name] in both sound and style. [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] [name]Edward[/name] would be fantastic! I think [name]Simon[/name] fits too though.

Personally I think [name]Simon[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] would make a fantastic twinset. [name]Edward[/name] is nice too, but I for some reason I am not loving it with [name]Oliver[/name]. Maybe it’s because [name]Oliver[/name] is spunkier, or maybe it’s because my grampa is [name]Edward[/name] and it just feels old to me. Some other thoughts.
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Harry[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Louis[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]William[/name]

I really love the PP’s suggestion of [name]Julian[/name] too.

I love [name]Simon[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] together. I don’t think i can suggest anything i like as much. SOrry i’m no help!

Congratulations on twin boys! I love [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name].
I think [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] sound good as twins. I like [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Eli[/name] too. [name]Do[/name] you mind having double E initials?
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Eli[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Edward[/name].
What about [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Eli[/name] [name]Charles[/name]? I think [name]Eli[/name] [name]Charles[/name] sounds really good.

Thanks for your feedback! I’m leaning toward [name]Nicholas[/name] right now…I really like the nn [name]Nick[/name] with our last name as well. I think it may be between [name]Simon[/name] and [name]Nicholas[/name]. Best wishes to all!

I also think [name]Simon[/name] and [name]Nicholas[/name] would be a good pairing. Good luck!!