Help Needed with GG Twins Names

Girls names chosen are
[name]Rachel[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Anne[/name]. ([name]Anne[/name] is my Mom’s name)

I have not formalized their birth certificates and have to now. I always loved the names below. Originally I wanted to name [name]Kate[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] instead…but my husband doesn’t want to.

I was thinking of adding [name]Chloe[/name] to [name]Kate[/name]'s name. Also thought about [name]Catherine[/name] instead of [name]Katherine[/name], WHAT [name]DO[/name] YOU THINK?

Names I like
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Ella[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name]
My middle name is [name]Elizabeth[/name]
Grandma’s name [name]Louise[/name]

[name]Do[/name] these names sound too much? What do you like? [name]Add[/name] to them or keep as is? [name]Catherine[/name] or [name]Katherine[/name]? (Nickname is [name]KiKi[/name] but [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] could be CeCe)

[name]Rachel[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Rachel[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Rachel[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Anne[/name]

I think your girls’ names are beautiful as they are, but if you really want to have three names, here’s what I like:

[name]Rachel[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Kathryn[/name]/[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Claire[/name] (with [name]Kathryn[/name] the nickname could be Ryn)

[name]Chloe[/name] is a very nice name, but I don’t think it works with your girls’ names.

I like your names as they are as well!

I would definitely stick with [name]Katherine[/name] if you are planning on nn [name]Kate[/name]. [name]Cate[/name] is kinda more unusual than what it appears your tastes are.

I prefer [name]Katherine[/name] (and I really like [name]Kate[/name]). I’m not a big fan of [name]Chloe[/name], but if you like it, I think [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Anne[/name] will work.