Help on choosing my 2nd little gittles name!

[name]Hi[/name] im struggling to find a really pretty girlie unsual name to go with bella-rose which is my first child! the second one has the middle name already choosen which is my nans name louise so i need a name to go with bella-rose and louise i would like it begging with B but i do love names with good meanings too i have already come across;

Biba louise
[name]Beeja[/name] louise
Bluebel louise
Bienna louise
berry louise

I am due in december aswell so maybe some cool christmas names
I hope u can suggest some beautiful names for me thank you!

Hey,

Personally from your list the only one I am liking is [name]Bluebell[/name], but I wouldn’t use it because [name]Bella[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] already has the -bell sound. [name]Beeja[/name] and [name]Bibi[/name] do not seem like names that would grow well with your little girl, more like pet names. Bienna looks like a typo of [name]Sienna[/name], and [name]Berry[/name] reminds me of [name]Barry[/name], the male name.

[name]Zara[/name] - new beginning
[name]Bridget[/name] - strength, power (version of [name]Brighid[/name])
[name]Honor[/name]

Let me know, I’d love to help more :slight_smile:

• Bounce

[name]Holly[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Holiday[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Joy[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Briony[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Faith[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Gloria[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Virginia[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Mary[/name] [name]Louise[/name] / [name]Merry[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Nora[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Christiane[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Bethany[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Angela[/name] [name]Louise[/name] / [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Louise[/name]

The only one that I really like is [name]Bluebell[/name], but I agree it’s a little similar to [name]Bella[/name]-[name]Rose[/name]. Here are a few names that you might like:

Bridged - Meaning ‘strength/power’, [name]Biddy[/name] has got to be the cutest nickname ever, and is very similar to some of the others you like.
[name]Beatrix[/name] - Meaning ‘blessed/she who brings happiness’, [name]Bea[/name] sweet as a nn.
[name]Bay[/name] - Sweet and short nature name, similar to your others.
[name]Blythe[/name] - Means ‘free spirit, happy, carefree’
[name]Bryony[/name] - Latin flower name, meaning ‘to sprout’. [name]Nona[/name]/[name]Nonie[/name] is a pretty nickname

A few others:

[name]Cordelia[/name] - Shakespearean name, nicknames: [name]Della[/name], [name]Cora[/name]
[name]Faye[/name] - Means ‘[name]Fairy[/name]’
[name]Poppy[/name] - Fits in with your flower theme. Pretty and spunky.
[name]Adelaide[/name] - Meaning ‘noble’, Lady and [name]Addie[/name] are lovely as nicknames.
[name]Liv[/name] - Meaning ‘life’
Didda - I know a little girl from Iceland with this name. I think it’s Nordic, but some sources say it’s Sanskrit. It seems similar to others on your list though.

Good luck on finding something lovely for [name]Bella[/name]-[name]Rose[/name]'s sister!

I think [name]Bonnie[/name] [name]Louise[/name] would be pretty.