Help on spelling

See the results of this poll: Which way do you think is the better spelling?

Respondents: 17 (This poll is closed)

• Haylie Grace: 3 (18%)
  • Hailey Grace: 14 (82%)
  • Haylee Grace: 0 (0%)

Isn’t [name]Hailey[/name] Eminem’s daughter’s name? Unless it’s a family surname I wouldn’t use it. sounds tacky like [name]Riley[/name] or [name]Miley[/name].

I voted for the classic spelling. Have you thought about [name]Grayson[/name] instead of [name]Grace[/name]? It would be an update, but not sure how popular that is (you said you were concerned about poularity.) I knew a girl named [name]Grayson[/name].

I don’t think [name]Hailey[/name] is tacky at all, no matter who has used it.

I like the spelling of [name]Hailey[/name]. I have to warn you though, while I do actually like the name, your daughter may have trouble throughout her life with people always questioning her how on to spell it.

I didn’t even know Eminem’s daughter was named [name]Hailey[/name], and I’m really young, so I doubt many people would make the association.

I voted for [name]Hailey[/name], too.

I’m very sorry about your mom passing away, and think that her name, the classic [name]Grace[/name], is beautiful. :slight_smile:

I saw that you aren’t thrilled about [name]Grace[/name]'s popularity though, so I thought I’d mention that the [name]Hailey[/name]/[name]Haylee[/name]/[name]Haylie[/name]/[name]Haley[/name]/[name]Haleigh[/name] name, with all of its combined spellings, is actually much more popular than [name]Grace[/name].

Without taking the multiple spellings into account , [name]Hailey[/name] is #25, and [name]Grace[/name] is #21.

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Hailey[/name]. I think it’s a pretty name despite it’s popularity Which honestly how much does that really matter anyway? My daughter is [name]Mia[/name] and her name was #32 when she was born and is now #14 or something like that. I still love her name no matter how popular. “Tacky” is not a word I’d describe [name]Hailey[/name] at all.Who cares if Eminem’s daughter has this name. I don’t listen to his music and doubt you’ll meet anyone who will actually point out the shared name with his daughter. I like the sound of [name]Hailey[/name] :slight_smile:

I didn’t vote for any of them, because I prefer [name]Hayley[/name] as a spelling - don’t know if you’ve considered it?

Daddy hates that lol…He says anything with two Y’s looks strange to him. [name]Haylie[/name], [name]Alexa[/name] and [name]Alyssa[/name] were like the only names we both had on our lists lol…it’s not so much the popularity of the name [name]Grace[/name] but that people will think I’m using it because it’s popular instead of the special meaning.

[name]Ah[/name], I understand now. :slight_smile: I think you’re lucky that a beautiful name like [name]Grace[/name] has such special meaning to you.

Good luck! :slight_smile: