Help! Only a week left!

See the results of this poll: Witch is your favorite?

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Maddox : 8 (16%)
  • Knox : 6 (12%)
  • Jasper : 29 (58%)
  • Atticus: 7 (14%)

I think you should take your short list to the hospital and meet the little guy.

You might see him and know immediately or you might look at him and still not know his name but know for sure he’s not a _________.

I like all the names on your list but with [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] I think [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] closest to the same style.

With [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], I think [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] would be perfect!

[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Euan[/name_m]/[name_m]Ewan[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Loch[/name_m]/[name_m]Locke[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Tennyson[/name_m]

[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] your list! Your sons name is so amazing. I voted for [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], but now that I think about it either [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] or [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] go best with [name_m]Alistair[/name_m].

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] by a country mile.

I agree with taking the short list to the hospital. My son [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] was going to be a [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] until we met him. I think [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] fit with [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] a lot better than [name_m]Knox[/name_m] or [name_m]Maddox[/name_m].

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] gets my vote.