• Aurora Jean (AJ) : 18 (10%)
  • Genevieve : 25 (14%)
  • Iris : 31 (18%)
  • Esmé : 20 (12%)
  • Serena : 21 (12%)
  • Sienna : 12 (7%)
  • Skye : 16 (9%)
  • Alexandria: 12 (7%)

I really like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_u]Skye[/name_u] (particularly if you have Scottish heritage). I do like [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] but I’m not a fan of the Evaleena spelling, even though I understand the sentiment. It could make a good middle though.

My favourite combos from these names would be:

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandr/name_fa or [name_f]Serena[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] Evaleena
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Alexandr/name_fa or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

Good luck!

Yes I do love the [name_u]Skye[/name_u]/Scottish connection. I feel like then we could pair it with a more Italian name as well.
I also have the exact same thoughts on Evaleena. I would much prefer the name spelt [name_f]Evalina[/name_f].

Thank you for your input.

My favorite is esme

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u], [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] and [name_u]Sky[/name_u]!

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Evaleen[/name_f]/Evaleena, [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_u]Sky[/name_u] Evaleena and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]?

[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandria[/name_f]

I love the name [name_f]Evalina[/name_f]/[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] but really dislike the spelling [name_f]Evaleen[/name_f]/Evaleena. And I find [name_u]Jean[/name_u] far too rhyme-y in a combo with [name_f]Evaleen[/name_f]/Evaleena. FWIW I think [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] would still be a lovely way to honor both mothers. [name_f]Evalina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] would be lovely!

I like [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and Evaleena [name_u]Skye[/name_u]. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] what you did to get Evaleena. If you plan to have more children and family names are important to you, I wouldn’t use to many in the first baby’s name or you’ll run out and it will be harder next time

I voted for [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Serena[/name_f], and [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f]. Evaleena is okay, but I would definitely have voted for it if it were the [name_f]Evalina[/name_f] or [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] spelling :slight_smile: