Help pick our baby boys middle name!

Neil is such a cool name, but I don’t hear it used very often. [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_u]Berlin[/name_u] just sounds so handsome!

1 Like

Edward [name_u]Francis[/name_u] is my fave

Edward [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] came to mind

1 Like

Neil adds a bit of cool flair!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]!

1 Like

I think a one syllable name flows the best. [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] or [name_m]John[/name_m].
Assuming he is also getting your father in laws last name anyways I would choose [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]! I love the mix of classic and nature too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent choice with [name_m]Edward[/name_m] :slightly_smiling_face: I like [name_u]Neil[/name_u] (lovely, underused name) or [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]/e (you could drop the e on the end unless there’s a reason for it). [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is very nice, and EJ great, but pairing with [name_u]Neil[/name_u] or [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]/e is more distinctive and connected to you, his mother - go with the one you like best.

1 Like

Edward [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_u]Berlin[/name_u] is so lovely! [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] is fabulous too.

1 Like

When I read the first few middle name options my preference was [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Berlin[/name_u] then I came to [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] [name_u]Berlin[/name_u] :heart_eyes: I love that combo so that gets my vote.