Help picking a name for baby #2!

My son is [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m], currently 8 weeks with #2 and I think I’m looking at another boy! (Going to get the blood test tomorrow).

Here are my favorites but I’m open to names with the same feel as these!

Boys:
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]

Girls:
[name_u]Genesis[/name_u]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_u]Avery[/name_u]
[name_m]Jupiter[/name_m]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

Open to middle name suggestions as well!

River [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] or [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] sound lovely with thier big bro

2 Likes

First of all congratulations on another baby! I made a list of random combos I thought would go with your theme and middle name combos that could flow nicely with the names already chosen:

Combos Include:

Boys:

Luca [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] (thought these names would go splendid together, both on your list )

Harrison [name_m]Jake[/name_m] (This combo is a favorite since it goes well with [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m])

August [name_m]Paul[/name_m] ([name_m]Richard[/name_m] and [name_m]Paul[/name_m] from the Beatles coincidence that I realized while typing :sweat_smile:)

Jacobi [name_u]Sage[/name_u] (I feel [name_u]Sage[/name_u] would be better as a middle name and [name_m]Jacobi[/name_m] a name that would go well with [name_u]Parker[/name_u] “[name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_m]Jacobi[/name_m]”)

Girls: (Short list since you say it’s most likely a boy)

Avery [name_f]Laura[/name_f] (Unisex theme like [name_u]Parker[/name_u] you might like and the name [name_f]Laura[/name_f] goes well with the name and adds to having both your children have strong masculine and feminine as middles)

Daphne [name_f]Jade[/name_f] (A more girlish approach, now realized it rhymes with [name_m]Jake[/name_m] and fairly similar :sweat_smile: I wonder if that’s just my naming style)

Delilah [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (Random name I thought would suit your taste and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] goes wonderfully with it)

Hope these suggestion were helpful if not, it was fun to make combos with your list ! [name_f]Do[/name_f] tell me what you think :heart:

1 Like

Also are you a fan of the life of pi novel? The tiger is called [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. [name_f]Awesome[/name_f] story

1 Like

Parker and [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] are an ideal pair!

All the boy options are wonderful, but his brother’s name settles it for me.

Harrison [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]

My favorite from the girl list is [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]. It’s a beautiful choice

Daphne [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] would be very sweet combination IMO. You could also like:

Daphne [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f]

1 Like

Daphne [name_u]Nova[/name_u] or [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] would make a nice addition to your sibset

1 Like

River goes very nicely with [name_u]Parker[/name_u]!
[name_u]Nova[/name_u] fits [name_u]Parker[/name_u]’s contemporary vibe.

1 Like

Harrison [name_m]Philip[/name_m] & [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! The flow well together, have a “Today” first name and a “yesterday” middle. LOVE

1 Like

Atlas, [name_u]August[/name_u] or [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] is kind of cool too but I see it as more masculine. Also, it feels a little too out there with [name_u]Parker[/name_u].

Atlas [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]

August [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Casper[/name_m]

Luca [name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]

Clementine [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

Hi there.

Here are my thoughts on what you’ve got so far:

Boys-

Harrison-This is handsome & I think totally fits w/Parker. Kind of posh & last name-ish. Some last names as first names seem trendy, but I think that [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] is dashing. Plus, I love the nn [name_m]Hank[/name_m] if you’re into that.

Luca-[name_u]Love[/name_u] this. Such a beautiful name, but still has a warm slightly artsy masculine vibe. It’s simple & not over done. It’s totally not what I’d first pair w/Luca, but I wouldn’t say that they clash if you really love it.

August-This is really nice too. Kind of outdoorsy, masculine & peaceful sounding. Pretty cute w/Parker. Great nns of [name_m]Ace[/name_m], [name_u]Gus[/name_u] & [name_m]Augie[/name_m].

Sage-I don’t know. It’s not awful for a boy, but it’s used way more for girls. It seems more like a sister to [name_u]Parker[/name_u], really.

River-I love this one. It’s outdoorsy, obviously. [name_m]Just[/name_m] handsome & sophisticated w/a little wild edge to it. I guess it works pretty well w/Parker.

Atlas-This is a very cool name. Smart & spunky, kind of epic, but low key at the same time some how.

Here are a few ideas that you may like:

Atticus

Asher

Bastian

Chance

Crispin

Dashiell

Espen

Esben

Gibson

Holden

Jude

Kai

Koa

Lachlan

Lawson

Magnus

Maximus

Oliver

Oscar

Odin

Rowan

Ronan

Soren

Shea

Tristan

Wyatt

Girls-

Genesis-Now this is an epic name! It’s not my cup of tea, but it’s interesting. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_f]Genny[/name_f] or [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] as nns? [name_u]Parker[/name_u] & [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] could be adorable.

Nova-I don’t know. It’s kind of trendy. I like the idea of it, but it doesn’t do much for me for some reason.

Daphne-That’s really sweet. It’s well known but not over done. Spunky & feminine w/out being too frilly. Really nice w/Parker.

Avery-Basically every other little girl I meet is called this. And it’s kind of boyish in my opinion. Doesn’t seem super special for a girl.

Jupiter-That’s certainly interesting. I think maybe kind of masculine, but really works either way. Maybe a little too epic for my tastes.

Clementine-[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! One of my favorites. It’s so friendly, spunky, unique yet charmingly vintage. And I like the nn [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]. A slightly different style than [name_u]Parker[/name_u], but it works.

Here are a few girl ideas-

Amelie

Beatrix

Bellatrix

Branwen

Briar

Coraline

Clover

Eleni

Freya

Indigo

Juniper

Juno

Junia

Lyra

Morwenna

Nava

Phoebe

Skye

Tallula

Tullia

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations on baby number 2 ! [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] is a handsome name. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites with your choices is definitely [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] !
Some suggestions would be
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u]

I adore [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! But I also think that [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_u]Avery[/name_u] would be a better fit as siblings so [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] feels perfect.
I will suggest
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
[name_u]Poet[/name_u]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Posey[/name_f]

Posey and [name_u]Parker[/name_u] are soooo cute , but I love alliteration!

1 Like

For a boy I like [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] with [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. Another classic middle name would be nice.

Harrison [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Gerald[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]

For girls I really love [name_u]Nova[/name_u] from your list best although I dont feel like it matches with [name_u]Parker[/name_u].

The one that matches most in style is [name_u]Avery[/name_u]. I don’t love [name_u]Avery[/name_u] but if i met siblings named [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_u]Avery[/name_u] I would think wow!!

I will also suggest [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], [name_u]Everly[/name_u], [name_u]Aven[/name_u], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_u]Addison[/name_u].

Addison with [name_u]Parker[/name_u] would be really cute!!

Again classic middle name like [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Hannah[/name_f], [name_u]Leigh[/name_u], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], [name_f]Janine[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_u]Blair[/name_u]

Or another R middle name: [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Renee[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Rhea[/name_f], [name_u]Rae[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]!

2 Likes

I actually named him [name_u]Parker[/name_u] after Spider-[name_m]Man[/name_m] and [name_m]Richard[/name_m] is a family name! [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is coincidentally also Spider-[name_m]Man[/name_m]’s fathers name!

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]!

Harrison is definitely very high up there for me as well! I love some of the middle name suggestions you gave!

1 Like

Josephine nn [name_u]Josie[/name_u] was my number one name for if [name_u]Parker[/name_u] was a girl! Never even thought about [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] as a sibset until now!

1 Like